Rent houses

There are 2 girls that want to move to the houston area and are looking for a rent house for them and there kids, they have the income to rent a house over 2k a month. But with there unuiqe way of paying bills there is no work history. They would be a great addition to the houston area. One of them has made an account I'll tell her to pop in. 4099980353
Have them google "create paystubs online" ... It's super easy and costs maybe $40 for a few of them.
  • BLM69
  • 10-26-2023, 07:42 PM
It's not like the landlords verify anything, renting your property to two hookers with no work history, what can possibly go wrong
I used to own rental properties, never again.

I remember I received an application, tge application included a phone number fkr her boss. I searched the internet for the employer and called. Asked the front desk how many employees they had 12, asked if Sharon was there (the person who applied fir tge rental), never heard of them.

NEXT I called tge landlord references. The address she listed was an apartment. Back to the internet, Google, the apartment complex....and the person had no record of ever having a tenant by the name of Sharon XO.

Denied...
I used to own rental properties, never again.

I remember I received an application, tge application included a phone number fkr her boss. I searched the internet for the employer and called. Asked the front desk how many employees they had 12, asked if Sharon was there (the person who applied fir tge rental), never heard of them.

NEXT I called tge landlord references. The address she listed was an apartment. Back to the internet, Google, the apartment complex....and the person had no record of ever having a tenant by the name of Sharon XO.

Denied... Originally Posted by Fizley

Yeah but how good did Sharon look? ;-)
Yeah but how good did Sharon look? ;-) Originally Posted by dogtown
Not that great.

Definitely would not want to be doing a landlord provider trade with Sharon.
  • BLM69
  • 10-28-2023, 12:18 AM
Not that great.

Definitely would not want to be doing a landlord provider trade with Sharon. Originally Posted by Fizley
Sharon applies and move in day, you meet Tyrone as he's also moving in
Worse. You and the neighbors adjacent to the rent house witness a steady stream of horny men going in and out followed by “The Incident” whereby Sharon throws bottled water, rocks, and a brick at an old Dodge Caravan!
There are 2 girls that want to move to the houston area and are looking for a rent house for them and there kids Originally Posted by reitlep
A new T.V. reality show ?
Bradi Bunch
Folks, lets be helpful with the OP's post.

Everyone is aware of various horror stories.
That's what this place seems like. Just a bunch of bullies and no question gets answered. Only person here who answered the question was Brooke Wilde. Sad situation here where folks can't even ask a question. I personally know that if you simply put a decent deposit down and rent from a person as opposed to a company rules can be fudged. At certain clubs women work at the club itself will write a letter stating income. Also helpful is getting a statement from your bank or banks stating how much cash flow you have coming through there. If you have a online account it states it there That can prove income in some scenarios. Last I've heard of people getting places through a CPN number but I don't know fully how that works.
  • pxmcc
  • 10-29-2023, 02:06 AM
^^dang, you know a lot for a hobby newb..
^^dang, you know a lot for a hobby newb.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
You’re not kidding…

I’ve heard that you can also print out check stubs, it all depends who you’re renting from and how much of a deep dive they’re going to do.
Experienced landlords understand that proper income verification is crucial. As someone said what could go wrong? Unstable line of work.. no guaranteed income., etc.

People with regular jobs are more likely to pay on time and not become squatters. Very few woman in the hobby have their shit together profesionaly. The rest are just amateurs with all kinds of problems.
Some landlords in Chinatown are known to be a bit more lenient, money talks.