Pxmcc; the best ever

I'm in awe of you pxo. Perhaps I'm your muse. I don't know much about you but I admire everything about you and how you always look out for your bros. Please teach me this business. Let me learn at your feet pxo with a can of bear spray handy. Pxo this is your appreciation post. I don't know what inspired me to appreciate you but I do. In honor of your greatness pxo I am hosting at Emancipation park a government funded cook-off. Since they are fucking off our money anyway I'm having a cook-off for pxo. We got oxtails, ribs, chitterlings, hammocks, neck bones, collard greens. Lamb chops, smothered pork chops and cracklin for desert. In honor of you pxo I've invited sexy redd to sing her signature song with a twang. Skee-pee. Please providers, plates go out at 2pm at Emancipation park on Sunday the 5th. We even got neck bones on deck. It's up an it's stuck. For plates any one can come just say pxo!
Well, looks who’s back. LMAO
I just did a five piece. (A five year bid) I was a lurker before then I followed pxo during my 5 piece that I got for just being a stand up G. Pxo realness kept me sane in the feds. We on the yard with the burner phone getting fucked up off that shower hooch and just seeing how pxo is a standup dude. I ain't never met him or heard about eccie until a bisexual dude came on the yard and introduced me to the site. Then I saw pxo and the bear spray. I'm like okay eccie allows folks who are not trans. Pxo. Your posts kept me going until my release a week ago. I'm flush with that release cash plus my funded cook-off. Ladies welcome a real one home
  • pxmcc
  • 11-02-2023, 12:34 AM
well really i'm just a clown but if i can help anybody with any problems i'm always down for that.
I did my bid for my patna. Second bid for him but he's a straight up G. Once I came home he put a ring on my pinky finger. Had a bad broad waiting in my room in the bed for me. But anyone who knows me know how solid I am. The whole time I'm on my bid I'm looking at eccie on my burner. Pxo got mad love in the joint. They like yo he mad lit. How he roll,folks respected pxo to the fullest. I just wanted him to know how much he encouraged me in that hell hole. Keep doing you pxo and you got the whole hood behind you. We up and stuck this weekend on Sunday funday. Code word pxo for a great plate. Emancipation park baby!
He’s backkkkk with about his 3rd handle. How do people get so board.

Yes px is an awesome dude, look out our buddy has made an appearance
Irony, I got slammed with a 10 pointer because I typed in the name of a drug that is killing thousands of people, and my post was highly critical of this substance. It was an immediate infraction. So now we have a 'new' member who is obviously a banned person who had just registered with another name and will be allowed to troll as long as he wants to, no ban or nothing. And this immature fool will do anything he can to pull people's strings while the moderators just sit back and yawn. Pitroom was allowed far too many chances before the ban button was dropped on him.
Yawn.
He’s backkkkk with about his 3rd handle. How do people get so board.

Yes px is an awesome dude, look out our buddy has made an appearance Originally Posted by Cendell M
From Trill: “Ladies welcome a real one home”…lol
  • R.M.
  • 11-02-2023, 02:36 PM
What time does midget bowling start?
All you need to do is read the first line and you know who it is ..

Dude get a new brand going on . Nothing like pick a room out lol
Irony, I got slammed with a 10 pointer because I typed in the name of a drug that is killing thousands of people, and my post was highly critical of this substance. It was an immediate infraction. So now we have a 'new' member who is obviously a banned person who had just registered with another name and will be allowed to troll as long as he wants to, no ban or nothing. And this immature fool will do anything he can to pull people's strings while the moderators just sit back and yawn. Pitroom was allowed far too many chances before the ban button was dropped on him. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Dude, seriously, how many times are you gonna whine like a little mama’s bitch about how you were wronged? Man up and grow some fucking balls and get over it.
Wow....I don't want any problems here. I just got out the joint. I just want to get involved in this community, I like pxmcc style so I decided the best way to make friends here is to throw a cool off. Meet some ladies and try and get some encounters under my belt. That's it. So please again .....welcome a real one home. Trill4life
Lol
It's going to be a helluva party. My old school G who I did the bid for and who I'm staying with in his highrise put several stacks in my pocket plus he paying for Sexy Redd to come out and lesbbqsandwiches is doing the meats. Them candy red nuggets. Swingers lol(oxtails) and all the other meats. My solid patnas put up all the meat, fixings and liquor. Ion know how they got it but we got alot of meat.

Since I only know about this site from a transexual in the joint I figured this could be a way to meet some ladies and perhaps skip screening. The only reference I have is from working in the feds as a cook, shoe shine boy and electrician. Shining boots was my best job. C0's had my locker full plus free world Popeyes burger king. Maybe that could work for references or my FDC badge. Anyway I'm just looking to have a good time then start looking for a free world gig so my PO don't lock my ass back up. Trill4life. Texas in eva way. LoyaltynRespek