The truth

I have had like 6 encounters. It's not hard to figure this out. I feel bad for ladies. One out the four said she wants to kill herself. She has to lay with men who don't take baths before sex. Like some part of their brain doesn't compute that. Grown men don't know how to wipe their ass. They stink something awful, big Tex, and this lady has to endure a smelly human on top of her. Old. Panting. And the poor chick just wants this shit over with. She contemplates suicide because how the fuck did her life come to this. A big nasty Tex on top of her and after big Tex leaves she has to throw the sheets in the trash can. But she got to be nice to a trash can. Because he's gotten in a cool club. His patnas won't say you are a smelly muthafucker. Because you cool. So a female got to put up with your smelly ass because she wants to fit in. And she contemplates suicide because that is better than having your smelly ass on top of her and you make her ask how did I get to this point. Your smelly ass gets her to the point where she doesn't know an orgasm because she quickly fakes back to back orgasms so Tex you can get your nasty soil the sheets ass out of her or their vicinity. Take the sheets too big stank. That's the state of eccie
Closing thread