Pantyhose or Thigh Highs

What?!?! Crotchless tights don't even make the radar???
Or the cut gusset of a pair of tights??? Just the word gusset sounds dirty!
We all have our things and for me I've always loved it when my guys ripped the gusset out. It goes back to my days in civil air patrol and I was messing around with a guy-- I realize now how pivotal these encounters would be become-- he was 16 to my 17 I was a virgin and he wanted to make it his mission to punch my card. (Age player) and he drove a mustang. We would find reasons to be alone--retrieve the flags from storage buy a tarp for the tent on one such mission we were in our dress uniforms and I was in a skirt with pantyhose no panties (my f u to the world then as it is now). We pulled over for what is now called outercourse back then it was heavy petting. The petting was so heavy he fingered right through my stockings. As baby says to Lisa it should be with someone you sorta love- thought this way too and so we didn't go all the way but I did jerk him off and let him cum on me after he yanked the gusset out of my stockings. (Cum play and gusset ripping). I love the rawness of the ripping off my garment, the hot moist (another word that just sounds dirty) body heat and then a chill once the gusset is yanked open and air exposing delicate skin, then the rush as cum drips down, and how taboo and naughty it was to go back with no one else in the squadron knowing what we had done.
In my humble opinion, nothing beats a woman in French silk stockings with an appropriately matched garter belt and Bustier...

Something like the following:

Or this:

...then I can peel one off to wrap it around a man's neck and pull him to me, or use it to stroke his cock!
Thigh highs for an unforgettable footjob please :P
If you go back a couple years when Marcus A was around, I dropped the whole story. The gal had a small 45 as a backup, but also had a chrome 1911 with ivory grips as her primary back up. She simply didn't like the service piece the local govt issued. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

Yes i specificly remember the chrome pearl handle and the GEN M.A .

In my book it doesnt get much cooler than the GEN .

Be cool if he was still a mod .

We should start a poll to bring him back are at least let him know he is missed .

Hemi Stich 1575
Pantyhose were worn by my grandma and mom...boner killer! Lacy thigh highs have a naughty flare to them.

I would chose bare legs over the two choices, but if it's too cold outside go with the thigh highs and short skirt, and pumps. There is something about that combination which is naughty but still sexy!
What?!?! Crotchless tights don't even make the radar???
Or the cut gusset of a pair of tights??? Just the word gusset sounds dirty!
We all have our things and for me I've always loved it when my guys ripped the gusset out. It goes back to my days in civil air patrol and I was messing around with a guy-- I realize now how pivotal these encounters would be become-- he was 16 to my 17 I was a virgin and he wanted to make it his mission to punch my card. (Age player) and he drove a mustang. We would find reasons to be alone--retrieve the flags from storage buy a tarp for the tent on one such mission we were in our dress uniforms and I was in a skirt with pantyhose no panties (my f u to the world then as it is now). We pulled over for what is now called outercourse back then it was heavy petting. The petting was so heavy he fingered right through my stockings. As baby says to Lisa it should be with someone you sorta love- thought this way too and so we didn't go all the way but I did jerk him off and let him cum on me after he yanked the gusset out of my stockings. (Cum play and gusset ripping). I love the rawness of the ripping off my garment, the hot moist (another word that just sounds dirty) body heat and then a chill once the gusset is yanked open and air exposing delicate skin, then the rush as cum drips down, and how taboo and naughty it was to go back with no one else in the squadron knowing what we had done. Originally Posted by velvetdarling
Awesome the cival air patrol

I to was in the cival air patrol ,as a matter of fact they had to re write there rule book because of two friends of mine and me because we wanted to join at 9 years old ,

We got stuck field daying the parade grounds at a discount military I station every single week
Thigh Highs definitely!!! But I do have some fun naughty colorful pantyhose that in a role play Submissive/Dominant situation that are so much fun to have ripped off!
Thigh highs, preferably with garters!
I almost always where things highs
I love wearing thigs on every session. Guys like it
Nothing like ripping thru sheer pantyhose to get to that wonderful kitty!!
Some new additions. Probably not crotchless so no instant access but I tell you, instant excitement every second I'm around you if you're sporting the leggings like this.