Pro football ball who cares

I have noticed more people care about college football than pro.
More people care about pro basketball or baseball or hockey than pro football ball.
I here in Oklahoma I see people where OU and OSU shirts I don't go the college and I don't play football ball but why caring of college football.
More fast paced.
Younger guys hustle.
Play to the talent scounts.
And when the game is close, it's like watching chess between the coaches.
I don't care whose ball's you play with...
Most College players actually wanna play. Its more fun and exciting.
Who cares about professional sports. My life is better without the NBA channel or the NFL channel.

I am so happy with streaming as I do not have to pay for things I do not want to watch.

I used to pay $200 for direct TV and now I belong to three streaming services fkr around $60
  • BLM69
  • 10-12-2022, 09:23 AM
Who cares about professional sports. My life is better without the NBA channel or the NFL channel.

I am so happy with streaming as I do not have to pay for things I do not want to watch.

I used to pay $200 for direct TV and now I belong to three streaming services fkr around $60 Originally Posted by Fizley
Sounds the keeping up with the Kardashians is all you need in your life, millions of people enjoy the NBA and NFL, we have the world's best teams and players for us to enjoy.
Sounds the keeping up with the Kardashians is all you need in your life, millions of people enjoy the NBA and NFL, we have the world's best teams and players for us to enjoy. Originally Posted by BLM69
Thank you,

Never seen an episode of the Kardashians.