How about a "Specials" forum?

Would be nice to easily and quickly find out which providers are currently running a special. If you have a specific forum where providers can advertise that they are running a special then us hobbyists won't need to sort through the Weekend Line UP or Provider Ad's forums to look for who is running a special.
Good for us, good for them:-)
silly idea; will just clutter up the boards that much more. Who is going to police what constitutes a "special" It would be way to easy for anyone to say 600/hr current special 50% off. just to put up a 3rd weekly add.

Personally I feel appealing to the bargain hunter for what is, in fact; a luxury purchase is a bit backwards. Women fluctuate their rate depending on need, demand, and other basic market influences.

If you are looking to pay less than listed make an offer; she just might say yes.
In all honesty, a specials forum may not make a difference.
Since we all have our own rates, one person's specials may still be higher than regular rates for other ladies.
For example, one lady may charge 400 and offers 50 off, where others may charge 200 with no special. Or a lady could increase her rates just so that she can offer a discount and still get her regular or old rate?
Personally, I wouldn't want another area to moderate.

Besides, I believe the Snatch thread located in ISO fulfills that last minute itch. I'm willing to bet some of those ladies would be open to a "special."

sixx
some sights have a "snatch" thread.
and I notice here, that some ladies are posting in it a couple times a day.

""But, those other sights insist that in order to post in their snatch thread, that they have to post lower/special rates.
some sights have a "snatch" thread.
and I notice here, that some ladies are posting in it a couple times a day. Originally Posted by markslimmer
When you or anyone sees that, RTM it so we can address it. We can't catch everything.

Thank you,

sixx