Incredible Squirting All Natural Kinky American GND Clever Clover in London! Sept 17 - 18 Pre-Booking ONLY

Clever Clover
London, England
Sept 17 - 18 Pre-Booking ONLY!

What to see what turns me on?

Hi, my name is Clover! New PICS ARE UP! Come see what the Clover Squirting Experience is all about!!!

I will be visiting London for the FIRST TIME Sept 17 - 18. I am only accepting Pre-bookings and will not be making dates once I arrive. I am a painter, writer, costumer, bodypaint model, bassist, and sexpert-in-training. You can see some of my art and lots of dirty pics on my Twitter, @clevertravels.

I have STELLAR reviews!

I am couple and female friendly! I love everything the female form has to offer me and am experienced in and enjoy Sapphic love. Ask me about photo shoots, videos, and your fantasies! I am female condom friendly.

I'm a charming insatiable woman with the wonderful ability of holding an intellectual conversation. I am passionate, perceptive, and a fast-learner. I have exquisitely porcelain skin that is unblemished, deliciously smooth, and loves to be gently petted. My luscious, gravity-defying 34C's always create smiles and inspire wonder wherever they go! When you meet me you'll see my long flowing curls down to the sexy small of my back, and my cute charming smile.

My favorite ways to spend my time, besides having lots of naughty fun and squirting everywhere, are reading, writing, conceptualizing, and painting. The authors I enjoy the most are George R. R. Martin, Tolkien, and R. A. Salvatore. My style of painting is a unique blend of different techniques, which you can ask me about! I also deeply enjoy music and know the lyrics to an incredible number of songs.

I have been to many NYC play parties and kink events, and have witnessed and EXPERIENCED many mind-blowing erotic happenings. I love to play out fantasies and desires! I have a few special talents that are enjoyed by everyone I gush on!

If you would like to make a date with me, please fill out my Doubles SPECIAL Available!
Aug 13 - 23: NYC!
Aug 24 - 26: Boston, Massachusetts
Aug 27 - 30: NYC!
Aug 31 - Sept 2: Washington, DC
Sept 3 - 14: Denver, Colorado Doubles SPECIAL Available!
Sept 17 - 18: London, England Pre-Booking ONLY!

To Be Announced Soon: LA and Des Moines