Are the clubs in Nola worth it anymore

• Koz13
  • 04-29-2019, 06:59 PM
Haven’t been in almost 2 years. Seems the busts have rendered them a waste now? Group of 30s/40s coming for a bachelor party in a couple weeks.

Thanks
sun-thursdays are best bet... fri/sat clubs are too packed and all the hot girls are in vip most of the night and rarely on stage... club staffs extra dogs on fri/sat night just to fill stage while hot girls are in vip.... sun-thurs... a lot less crowded and hot girls are back on stage and most dogs are gone.... penthouse gives $20 lap dances on floor with tits and azz all over u.... rest of the clubs enforce stupid 1' rules.... no contact... Ricks is decent during day with 4-8 girls and better lap dances b/c not much security day shifts... I'd go with ricks during day or penthouse after 9pm.... avoid stripclubs on fri/sat nights at all costs...
  • Koz13
  • 05-03-2019, 03:12 PM
Appreciate the info
also.... one of the funnest clubs you can go to is Hunk Oasis on Sat nights...the chip n dales strip club.... it's packed with hot drunk girls on their bachelorette parties going wild.... I'll sit out of the way at the bar and give random girls $1bills to tip the dancers and then I'll buy one or two girls lap dances.... the lap dances the guys give the girls in there are pretty graphic.... but... don't go in there with a big group of dudes... you'll ruin the vibe.... best bet is to duck in there with one of your girlfriends.... or by yourself.... or at most.... one drinking buddy.... drink a lot... buy some lap dances for random girls..... and sit back and enjoy the show.
Yes they’re worth it bro. Clubs outside the FQ are fire when it comes to extras. Nola club scene prolly in the US top ten cities
You mean visions? Thought that was dying down
also.... one of the funnest clubs you can go to is Hunk Oasis on Sat nights...the chip n dales strip club.... it's packed with hot drunk girls on their bachelorette parties going wild.... I'll sit out of the way at the bar and give random girls $1bills to tip the dancers and then I'll buy one or two girls lap dances.... the lap dances the guys give the girls in there are pretty graphic.... but... don't go in there with a big group of dudes... you'll ruin the vibe.... best bet is to duck in there with one of your girlfriends.... or by yourself.... or at most.... one drinking buddy.... drink a lot... buy some lap dances for random girls..... and sit back and enjoy the show. Originally Posted by whodat123

hunk oasis? wheres that?
bourbon st @ 2-300 block