WTH...Crazy Horse

So I decided to visit an old favorite after about a year and a half if not going... it's dead as fuck. It's Friday, a Payday for some, happy hour and only 1 freaking girl!?!? What the hell BR and Crazy Horse???
Wow that’s crazy. They are advertising like mad lately. Figured it was jumping every night I’ve not been there in a couple years tho.
It's crazy..I used to come regularly around this time and there was always a handful of girls....
It's not to bad say after 10:00 PM. There are a lot more young (early to mid 20's) beautiful AA ladies working there than before. The caucasian ladies were beautiful as well but were late 20's and older. Dances are pretty pricey (i.e. $25 lap dance). $9.00 single shot mixed drinks.
Drink prices aren't terrible for a strip club, especially in LA. Dance prices are up there. But in line with a place I've visited in Austin a few times. Not a high dollar place though.

I'd like to go over to CH more often, but after working downtown BR, and living near Prarrieville, I'm not getting back in the care and crossing the 'New bridge' unless I know I'm getting my dick wet, and not paying high ass ITC prices, if I can even find one that will go ITC.