State: Kansas
Address: 26197 Chieftain rd
Activities: $10 LDs!!
Hair Length and Color: Long blonde, brunette, and a redhead
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Blonde: athletic body with MM
Brunette: natural Cs, average body, good butt but soft
Redhead: flat chest, really nice ass though!
Recommendation: Yes
Were $10 dances a special or is that the new norm?
They’ve always been $10. The $10 dances used to be topless and full contact. Now the $10 are full covered.
The topless moved to the VIP room. Now you need a $10 wrist band and topless are $20. Totally nude $30.
Who else think the satin robes they make all the girls now wear, are stupid. There was a day when that place like all the others were crowded. The places were hardly lit and management looked the other way. Now they are a ghost of their former self.
Saddd
With a robe, you can really go far without people seeing. I had full sex once in a club in East St. Louis right in a regular seat in the main area because she had a robe on and it hid everything.
Just got to find the right girl who is willing to be “adventurous”
What club Kc?
What club Kc? Originally Posted by elwoodblues808080
Wise Guys, in Washington Park. Back 10+ years ago, there were at least six clubs within a few blocks where full sex was on the menu, but you usually had to go in the back, or at least a private area. This was right in the main room.

Wise Guys is still there, but it's not the same.
sasnaK in Topeka used to go to apartment upstairs.
Those were the days!
Or the Trop 56? Common to get FS in the VIP room, but if not there was a full on brothel in the trailer next door.
Or the Trop 56? Common to get FS in the VIP room, but if not there was a full on brothel in the trailer next door. Originally Posted by KCQuestor
Oh yeah, do I remember the trailer. Got pretty wild there a few times.
Paradise brought in Two video games that they advertise to pay off. Not really sure how they can do it but I heard a few say they saw people being paid off. So it shows how bad business is going. They might as well start letting the girls provide whatever they want in VIP.
Because of this thread I stopped in there today. Some decent there. It would have been great there were more activities available (like at the Trop56, sigh). It sure gave off a "more available" type of vibe.

There was one tall girl with an eastern European model look. Really gorgeous, but a scowl that made me not even want to talk to her. You know that "I'm bored now" kind of look they give? Ugh, pass.

I sat with one girl who looked like Laura San Giacomo, older than most of the other dancers. I told her I hadn't been there in years and was wondering about the legendary $10 dances. She said the $10 were clothed and you couldn't touch ("I make you sit on your hands"). Then she said she sometimes sees girls in the $10 dance area letting guys touch and even taking their tops off and she tells them not to do that. Then she asks if I am planning on getting any dances. I said "Well, I was, until you talked me out of it." And I left.
Paradise brought in Two video games that they advertise to pay off. Not really sure how they can do it but I heard a few say they saw people being paid off. Originally Posted by TailHooked
I saw that game. There were even table tent cards advertising it. And they clearly said "Win cash". I don't see how they can do that and not have it be gambling.
The few times I've been there recently the cigarette smoke was overwhelming. There was always no less than two chain-smoking dudes, lighting them up one after the other with no break. I came out smelling like an old ashtray and had to take emergency measures to get rid of the smell before I got home.