Doing What We Can

Let's face it: Covid has not only driven customers out of the clubs, it has also affected dancer lineups. A lot of girls retired. What replacements could be found are subpar. There isn't as much eye candy as there used to be.

I've concluded that with vaccinations opening up, and infection rates dropping, it's time for us to help revitalize KC's stripper talent pool. I hatched my plan over beer and wings on a Saturday afternoon, inspired by a Hooters Girl named Lindsay (she wore a name tag).

Lindsay is in her early 20s, brunette, slim waist, yet very curvy where it counts. Friendly, great smile...

We talked about all the businesses that had closed a year ago, and how brave she was to work in a job with such personal customer contact. She didn't seem too concerned, said she was planning to get the vaccine, and thought most people would do the same.

Just to see what reaction I'd get, I smiled and said that I might even go back to strip clubs soon. That's when she half-seriously (?) remarked that she had thought about moonlighting as exotic dancer, but that she's too shy. And, she said that she wouldn't know how to take the first step to get hired.

I seized on her last comment, mentioning that I know someone who was a manager at Bazookas who will probably be back on the job soon. He's the distant relative of Ron Jeremy. I'm sure many of you have seen him at the club.

Of course I suggested that she check into Bazookas and give it a try. She replied that she wasn't sure if there were enough interested customers for her to make money (believe me, she won't have that problem). We ended the conversation with her agreeing that she would apply at Bazookas if five people came into Hooters as her customers and said they would see her at Bazookas. I made it clear that I was the first of her five patrons.

So here's my ask. Go to Hooters on Barry Rd on a Saturday. Ask to have Lindsay as your server. You don't need to be graceful, but make sure you tell her that you think she should be a dancer. After you talk to her (and tip well), maybe you could post about the experience here. Because I'm definitely holding her to that promise.
I wish she worked at Twin Peaks. I like the outfits and food better. I will give it a shot but know managers at 3 other clubs. A few owe me favors.
Well I actually stopped by. She was cute but Emily was my server, who I actually thought looked better. Lindsey took someone's food to the wrong table, so she will fit right in at a club. Lol
I have no ideas why recommend someone be a stripper. Their mind will warp.
Make em sugar babies first.
Once they become strippers gps will kick.in and its over.
Sounds like she told you exactly what you wanted to hear. They are good at that.
Mrunknown,
Would this be the Hooter's near hwy 29 near zona?
If so, you're a bit late. A couple gals that used to work there were club gals. I'm quite sure the gal you mention has sufficient contacts if she makes that decision. One of my favs used to stick me with the tab there when she wanted to track down friends. It's been a few years though.

So yes, KCQ is correct.

TailHooked gets a shout out for mentioning Twin Peaks. Couple gals at the Indy place worked clubs. Again, a few years ago.
Thanks for the entertaining replies.

The Hedgehog called me from jail, saying I should stop using his name, and stop playing April Fools' pranks. He advised me to take the 5th.
Got pics?