User ID: -
Date: May 22
Name: S****
Phone: 913-592-5060
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Olathe
State: -
Address: Near 169 I'm Olathe (dunno the area)
Activities: Dance
Hair Length and Color: Black and long
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: Nice build, toned but not too toned, gorgeous B cups and a cute grabable little booty
Recommendation: -
I hate going into this place and smelling like an ashtray leaving. Also, I’ve only had OTC luck here as the bouncer constantly peeks his head inside the VIP.
Im seeing one of the dancers there as a sb there for the last couple months.
I saw her the same night. She is nice. She got kicked out of Paradise like a lot of girls. It was her second night at Tangos.
Yeah she mentioned she was new but had been dancing a few months. I've never been to paradise, why are women getting kicked outta there?
Well there is Zach the owner. He bans people at the drop of a hat. He banned one friend of his who spent a fortune in there on drinks and girls. They blamed him for something he didn't do. Some girls for being too drunk or working at two places at once. Or not showing up when scheduled. One guy was banned because he was sleeping with Zach's long divoriced ex-wife. One guy did some work at the club. When he asked to get paid, he was banned. A waitress was fired for not getting some drunk his beer fast enough. Same with a bartender. A few guys were banned for seeing girls outside the club. Yet Zach finds a dancer to take home. When he gets tired of her, she gets banned. Some girls get back at old boyfriends and get them banned. Big Will brought in his own guys and fired the old doormen and bouncers that everyone liked. So maybe that explains how that place is run. When you kick out paying customers for no good reason, you lose their friends business too. Then everything goes downhill
And add that to the Tangos saga
Where the owner was recently arrested for aggravated assault for holding a gun to couple of his dancers heads.
Sometimes makes you go hmmmm
And add that to the Tangos saga
Where the owner was recently arrested for aggravated assault for holding a gun to couple of his dancers heads.
Sometimes makes you go hmmmm Originally Posted by BigDeal
Hmmmm. Question: Does this sound a little crazy, just a little, to anyone else?
What what's the story on Zach now? Is he still around or in jail? When you put a gun to someone's head, you need to do some time to think about yourself. I dont think JOCO will be easy on him.

I have had some great times at Tangos, but I was there last weekend and it was a bust. Very girls sitting around bitchin. I was ready for some dances but couldn't get anyone to get off their backside. When its rocking, it's great titty bar, but hit and miss.

Agree on the smoking. They should ban the smoking in there and it would probably improve the business. I often don't go because I think about the smoke and cant deal with it.

Bonita operates better, but they dont have the VIP lounge. I got thrown out of Bonita many years ago for talking dirty to the girls. Hmmm. We are in a titty bar and giving lap dances. I think the bouncer was dating the girl and she was digging me.
Couple of sugar babies Ive saw regularly there Letti and Domino off the clock.
I Think Letti just came back and yep the owner treats these girls like shit.
Gentlemen please watch the encounter dates

#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago.

Thread Closed

The Dr