Showing your ID?

So I was reading the fine print on P411, it says your information "will be verified against identification carried in your wallet when you meet with a provider."

WOW - it's one thing to put your real id on P411 or not, but an entirely different thing to show your physical Id to a provider. I don't think I would even bring my ID, just some cash.

Any exp hobbysit thoughts to this matter?
I have used p411 many times and have yet to have a provider ask to verify it with an ID on arrival.
P411 is no guarantee that you are dealing with a reputable provider and I wouldn't trust showing ID (drivers license or other) to a provider.
i also have not had a woman request to see my id.
but it's a technique gina/p411 puts out there for the women to check to see if the guy is who he said he was.

cos, part of your p411 id is supposed to be comprised of your first name and date of birth.
if a woman asks to see your ID, cover up everything but that and show it to her.
if she balks and wants to see more, you have decide if it's worth it.

best to you in your searches & experiences.
Thanks for the info folks...
I've never been asked to show ID. If I were, then I'd be a little put out that she didn't tell me that she was going to require that ahead of time because I'd have to go back to my car to get it. If she insisted on ID, I'd be willing to show the part of my ID that corresponds to my p411 identification but no more.
I refuse to share my ID with 411 or anyone affiliated with this hobby. (And yes, that does limit my activities to AMPs, but that is a pretty wide selection there).

If a provider insists on seeing YOUR ID, ask her to reciprocate -- will she show you HER driver's license...?
I have never been asked, but here is their reason. Many times a police officer will get their ID pic taken while in uniform. This way, if they get stopped for a traffic violation, they are more likely to get off. So, if you hand an ID with no uniform, you're most likely not PD to them.