What to do if Provider Does Not Match Picture?

What do you do if the provider does not match the picture in the profile? Do you just walk away?
Don't walk run away, if she is using fake pictures then more than likely her services are shit or she is going to rip you off. They is some reason she is hiding here face with fake pictures.
For the most part you should just walk away. Don't worry about her feelings or what she might think. If she was using fake pics, she'll understand why you're walking off.

I've stayed for a couple of bait and switches when I thought the provider was attractive enough, the surroundings were safe, and made sure there was to be no BS like upselling.
  • Gypsy
  • 11-03-2011, 10:00 AM
Sometimes providers use fake pictures so they will not be recognized by family and friends and that is all right with me as long as they try to use fair representations. I treat it like defensive off sides, if I like the way they look I stay, and decline the penalty; if I don't, I assess the penalty and feel free to leave.
Have to agree with Hobyfun and Ron Mexico fake/misleading pics are just wrong!!!
I have known great providers who have delivered great experiences but used fake pictures.... My advice is to don't have a hard and fast rule regarding fake pictures ! But if you write a review, definelty post the information..

As a side note, too many reviewers never even mention if provider pictures are accurate...I always try to make it part of the review....I think it should be a line item in the review format; Pictures Accurate: Yes/No.
Tell them since they posted fake pictures, would they mind if you paid with fake money?
Leave. I don't care how good looking she is. If she starts by lying with the pics, who knows what else she is hiding or lying about? You might get lucky and things turn out OK some of the times, but your going to get burned at sometime. And it could be very bad.
What do you do if the provider does not match the picture in the profile? Do you just walk away? Originally Posted by carcannon
Think your best bet is prevention. Use ECCIE to research the lovely lady. Reviews and alerts should indicate that there are fake pics or other issues. Note I said should -- take into account who has authored the reviews.

If she appears to be TGTBT (smoking hot and very low fees), then she is probably TGTBT. Find another lovely lady -- we are fortunate to have quite a few her in DFW.
Make up your own little screening process. Bait and Switches very from person to person, some believe its a precusor to bad service while some think with their other lil head. If the provider is not up to your standards? Feel free to move on. Choose, but choose wisely.
Leave.
I forgot my wallet. I think its in my car. BRB!
or you could always post a review about how hot/beautiful she was... that's what half the guys on here do.

seriously, I just assess the situation. 90% of the time, actually more like 99% of the time if the pics are not accurate she will not uglier than the pics. I did luck out once or twice and she was better than the pics, and seemed to be reasonably stable personality so I stayed. Otherwise, I say leave unless you are personally OK with her appearance.
Tell her that you must have the wrong place because you are looking for a particular person noted in a picture you saw and leave. If she does not want her face known that is fine, she should cloud out her face or not show her face, but to use a different picture is wrong. Eros is really bad about this kind of thing and it pisses me off.
If she directly says or implies in her ad that it is her picture, run dont walk, and tell them why. If the ad is not clear on that point i always ask if it is their picture or a representation.