OUR SELF ABSORBED PRESIDENT.....IT IS SAD.

Sad for America that we have such an arrogant self absorbed person in the White House.

While hobnobbing and grubbing for contributions from zillionaires; while hiding from the border and right before playing golf and heading off to a multi-week luxury staycation, Obama gave this self agrandizing speech:
‘I,’ ‘Me,’ ‘My’—Obama Uses First Person Singular 199 Times in Speech Vowing Unilateral Action
http://cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/terenc...-speech-vowing

While hobnobbing and grubbing for contributions from zillionaires; Originally Posted by Whirlaway
TrendingIdiot, please provide the link where our alleged "self absorbed President" received a contribution from a "zillionaire."
Zillionaires?

Golf?

Grubbing?

Your life is totally without meaning, isn't it, TrendingIdiot?
TrendingIdiot, please provide the link where our alleged "self absorbed President" received a contribution from a "zillionaire." Originally Posted by bigtex
TrendingIdiot, where's the "zillionaire" contribution link?

Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock, Tick, Tick!
Here is a perfect demonstration of Tampon being obtuse. He wants to ignore the OP and concentrate on the word "zillionaire". Where were the grammar nazis when Obama saw "corpsemen" or can't tell the difference between a black rifle and an assault rifle or when he sees dead veterans in the crowd. You're pretty pathetic Tampon if this is all you've got which must be the case because you're not trotting out anything more.

Its even funnier that you answered the same thing twice.....

Its even funnier that you answered the same thing twice..... Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Not nearly as funny as your First 'Kissing' Cousin, TrendingIdiot, asking "the same thing twice....."

Speaking of which, where's the "zillionaire" link TrendingIdiot?