Memphis kidnap/murder - should women joggers carry a gun?

An extra 22oz in her fanny pack and they'd be burying an asshole instead of her. What's everybody's opinion?
You're assuming:

1. The will,

2. The skill,

3. An unknown / less lethal method of force used to kidnap her.

A lot of assumptions.

Question: Would you be making the same assumptions if race and or gender roles were reversed?
Doesn't matter the color of a ciminals skin he's still a criminal that shouldn't have been allowed to prey on someone else for any reason or should I say excuse Sorry for the family's grief at a senseless death
You're assuming:

1. The will,

2. The skill,

3. An unknown / less lethal method of force used to kidnap her.
Less lethal force? Like just bundling her into a car? I think a lethal reply is entirely fitting. Course the DA might disagree.

A lot of assumptions.

True all. I was trying for the dramatic.

Question: Would you be making the same assumptions if race and or gender roles were reversed? Originally Posted by Anonymous01
If the race roles were reversed? Of course. Gender roles? Like a woman trying to kidnap a male jogger? Sorry couldn't conceive of it, so no.

Guess there's not much interest in the topic. I thought someone would bring up pepper spray. Gal on Fox News went on and on about it. I don't think pepper spray is very effective against a determined aggressor. I remember standing in a tear gas-filled room with our masks off so the sergeants could teach us what it was like (and because they were pricks). It's possible to not give in to it.
Now CS tear gas, that's another animal and IS effective. In the 80's you could buy it across the counter in Denver. Saw it used on a mean drunk. Also got a bit in my own eye fooling around -HURTS! Of course the powers that be forbid anything that effective.
  • BLM69
  • 09-20-2022, 10:39 PM
Everybody needs to protect themselves and not become a victim, they have small 9mm that are easily concealed
Most definitely, EVERYONE should have the right to protect themselves
I can living in AZ, but being attacked and killing someone sounds pretty traumatic too, so I tend to jog less these days. Not many places I feel safe enough to even put my headphones on anyway. Seems more important to be aware of my surroundings. Sad. But 100% a person should always have the option to protect themselves, man or woman.
An extra 22oz in her fanny pack and they'd be burying an asshole instead of her. What's everybody's opinion? Originally Posted by chumfun
Don't carry in the Fanny pack please, but carry yes. Learn to use and be mental stable..