hobby huntress

Well, It's certainly that time of the yeart for those who don't know. The peak of hunting season...some of you have probably even almost been run over on friday afternoons by big ole pick up trucks that are flying out I-20 west or SOUTH BOUND...35!!..4 wheeler in tow on a trailer no doubt.
Well it got me to wondering ( because I'm the curious type)... How many of our lovely gals have been invited out to "deer hunting camp" for the weekend? Have any of you gone? Sat in a deer blind with a "Davy Crockett" type? What did ya think?
I've been deer hunting on more than one occasion, and while I like being outdoors and all that goes with it...I'm not so hot on the actual killing and cleaning of the animal. I'm typically rooting for the deer.

At times, I've become a little claustrophobic in the deer stand and had to hang my head out the window

I prefer trout fishing

My 'Happy Place':
http://www.lobolandingresort.com/

*Edit, and yes, I have been with hobbyists. And I was still claustrophobic in the deer stand.
Did someone say fishing???
Never been trout fishing but Bass fishing? oh yeah!
I guess I was asking, in the context of the hobby, have and of the ladies been invited to deer camp by a hobby adventurer.....and fellow hobby adventurers.... Have you invited one of our lovely providers along with you....gives "in the rut" new meaning
Yes, Im still working on Shelby Lynn who is an outdoors woman, we are still trying to get our scheduals together, she has never been deer hunting, looks like first of Dec. in peak rut season.
I asked my favorite provider lady friend to go to my deer camp and she thinks it will be a blast. Gotta nice little cabin sittin on 400 acres of Hill country land, gonna be nice. Didn't ask her to go for free sex but because I thought she could use the escape from her routine. Granted some BCD activity might ensue but it will be strictly at her discretion. I like her company, she likes mine and she seems to be an outdoor type of gal.
I would love to but who would trust me with a riffle LOL
While i have hunted, I too prefer fishing. Trout and pan fish. Dannie, nice link!