Location, Location, Location

After 4 years in Plano, I'm considering moving my incall location.

Any thoughts on Castle Hills Area (Josey/121), McKinney (Alma/121) or Garland (30/Bush).

Guys, where do you like to hobby? Ladies, any of these places better than the other?
You're really wanting to move out there aren't you!!

I know the Castle Hills area has a lot of construction going on in the vicinity with the widening of 423, etc-- so that area may be a bit rough transportation wise.
McKinney
  • Gbfsl
  • 04-29-2015, 11:18 AM
I am a Plano, North Dallas, Galleria area guy. I usually need to be withing about 20 minutes of my place.
But I do always have Saturday mornings :-)

Wherever you go, you know you have a loyal following that will always find a way to see you!
My vote is McKinney Laura!
+1 on McKinney! Wish there were more providers with incalls in the McKinney/Allen area.
After 4 years in Plano, I'm considering moving my incall location.

Any thoughts on Castle Hills Area (Josey/121), McKinney (Alma/121) or Garland (30/Bush).

Guys, where do you like to hobby? Ladies, any of these places better than the other? Originally Posted by Laura Lynn

Reach your inner taint, let your taint guide you ...
lets go incall shopping, we can pre-christen the bedroom and see how it feels before you move in
My area of preference is Castle Hills, but McKinney is close enough as well. Not aware of construction on 423, and the Nebraska construction seems about finished. Don't really see providers more than once or twice, but could see myself as a semi-regular if you were in Castle Hills area.
423 has been under heavy construction from 121 all the way up to Little Elm.... NFM is done, but there is more coming.
Do NOT get too far away from your doubles partner, partner! That is all
Taint will tell ...
Hate to see you move, Plano is a great location. But if you must I vote McKinney.
Mckinney.
Do NOT get too far away from your doubles partner, partner! That is all Originally Posted by Kendall4U
i agree, stay in plano or richardson.

in my hobby travel guide, mckinney is waaaay too far for me, upwards of 45mins each way in good traffic.

but you do what you gotta do.

what's the word on your other incall location - giving it up, too??
if so, it might me a sad day in delites-ville