Indy vs. Agency

Hi all.

I'm curious as to why some guys like agency ladies to independents? Is the preference just provider specific, or do some hobbiest prefer some aspect of the agency? I myself have only seen girls that are independent. (Actually, many years ago, I did wander into a studio on Harry Hines and got my novice ass swindled out of $300 for almost nothing. That was my fault though.) From what little if looked into with the agencies, they seem a tad more expensive.
Is better I think Indy , anyways just study up.and read the reviews it only takes time but you get a kind of picture of what you are getting into by just reading a girl.review
More people involved tends to have a higher potential for more drama/shit-to-go-wrong. Complete opposite of why I want to hobby.
Not many actual indys left in the business. Most are pimped, managed by bf or husband and in some cases another provider.
If they give you what you want and how you want it, does it really matter.
My answer is yes but I still enjoy the hobby. Just would hate to see my money go to a MF riding in a Lexus with gold chains purchased by me, but hey probably happens.