Short notice thread in San Antonio Eccie

I was in San Antonio on business recently, and trying to set up a play date. It’s fairly slim pickings if you’re not from there, but did find an interesting thread in the ISO Section, titled short notice availability.

Providers post here when they have short notice availability, and list the times. It’s a perfect scenario if they have a NCNS and want to recoup some of the expense of a room, or simply find them selves with some free time on their hands. It’s almost like creating a reverse look up the ISO section.

You think this would work in Dallas?
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2271923
No not at all...we’ve had it before . Bitches don’t know how to follow the rules.
And I thought it would be us men who’d “F” it up. They say a hard dick has no conscious!
And I thought it would be us men who’d “F” it up. They say a hard dick has no conscious! Originally Posted by Hectorsilverman
Nope. Blame the ladies.

This has been discussed many times over the years.
I know....blame the ladies for keeping this site going . The real men talk amoungst their selfs in the comedy political section. They don't need ladies
Yep. Some ladies are REALLY thirsty!
Unfortunately for us, a handful of ladies abused this when we did have it.
With the sheer number of DFW participants, it's next to impossible to police the thread. It works well in smaller cities.