Blowpop's List - Escaping the Heat Edition

It has been a hot, dry summer in Houston. And the best way to take a break from the heat is to spend some quality time in the air conditioning with a sexy young lady who knows where to apply just the perfect amount of moisture. I've been doing just that, but never often enough. I have discovered some gifted, enthusiastic new talent to add to the list.

These truly talented women are my favorites in Houston. These are providers who are based in the Houston area, and who are (to the best of my knowledge) currently available for appointments.

Your favorites, of course, may differ; if you think I've left someone off the list, please send me a PM, email, or post here.

(For those who do not know me, I don't do full service in session, but instead prefer a woman with amazing French skills.)

Without further delay, the current Top 10:

1. Bianca Page
2. Veronica Peach
3. MLisa
4. Deanna Bell
5. Alyssa32
6. Hannah Hearte
7. Allison of Houston
8. Eve
9. Kendall
10. Magical Melissa

As always, I'm interested in new candidates, so if you run across anyone exceptional (or if you are a provider and you think you have exceptional French skills) please drop me a PM or an e-mail.

Until next time: Stay horny, my friends.
Thnx bp, thinking bout getting back in the game & I enjoy the same type of sessions as yourself.
  • bbkid
  • 07-20-2011, 07:18 AM
Thnx bp, thinking bout getting back in the game & I enjoy the same type of sessions as yourself. Originally Posted by strongbad
Welcome back, strong.
Much appreciated...thanks, BP.
  • texag
  • 07-20-2011, 11:14 AM
+1 to whatever Bpop says.

I know 5 of the top 10 and will do my best to get to know the rest. If Bpop says it, its gotta be true.

Thanks for the update.
Wow, Deanna Bell debuts at #4! Awesome!
No list would be complete without the following two lovely ladies preferably at the same time. Guilty Pleasures and Seductive Sarah. But if you have to pick just one then it would be Guilty Pleasures. She is unmatched in customer service with a smile.
I love giving blowjobs and that would love to show you my amazing French skills so I can be considered for you next top 10 list!
Just wait til I get back

xxx
I see Bianca is STILL holding done the #1 spot

Just wait til I get back
xxx Originally Posted by lilred_robin
Blowpop...you are in trouble now
I promise to practice every day and at least move up 1 notch by next list posted
ill help
AlexandriaJuly is up there with the rest of the gals on that list and doesnt need anymore practice. I think she practices all day along. She should be auditioned.
I love giving blowjobs and that would love to show you my amazing French skills so I can be considered for you next top 10 list! Originally Posted by alexandriajuly
I keep hearing good things about you. Once my hobby budget recovers from an unusually cruel July (power spike was not kind to appliances) we'll have to talk.

Just wait til I get back

xxx Originally Posted by lilred_robin
Be still my beating.... um.... heart.

I promise to practice every day and at least move up 1 notch by next list posted Originally Posted by deanna_bell69
I'll hold you to that, Ms. Bell.
  • eve
  • 07-22-2011, 08:21 PM
I feel special now blowpop.. Making me blush again!