Food Poisoning

Right after my last appointment late yesterday afternoon, I went to Boston Market and picked up some food to go.

Not but 30 minutes after I ate, I had serious stomach cramping, vomiting and fever. I went to the nearby hospital/clinic. They diagnosed me with food poisoning. Anyway, long story short I am able to sit up just enough right now to post this thread.

For those who I had to cancel with this weekend, I will be extending my special rate for you whenever you followup and make another appointment.

Looks like I will be in bed for a while drinking water and gatorade and taking antibiotics.
Whoa. Get well soon. What did you order? (so I can avoid it like, well, food poisoning)
Whoa. Get well soon. What did you order? (so I can avoid it like, well, food poisoning) Originally Posted by h2theizzo
They think is was the creamed spinach. I had the Roast beef sandwich thing and a small side of the spinach.
Did not know one could cream spinach.
  • bbkid
  • 07-23-2011, 10:28 AM
Did not know one could cream spinach. Originally Posted by pyramider
Well I could say something here, but I won't.

Hope you get to feeling better, sweetie. What you are experiencing is not any fun at all.
I knew i didn't like boston market.
"Creamed" foods are always high risk!
  • eve
  • 07-23-2011, 01:27 PM
Hope you get to feeling better soon!!!!
"How long has that Mayo been sitting out"?

"It's ok, besides, whose gonna know".

I hope you get to feeling better, GP.
Get better soon, GP!
  • romab
  • 07-23-2011, 10:12 PM
That will teach you to eat your greens. Been there done that more than once overseas. Hang in there, this to will pass little sexy one.

R

PS If needing FBM or help with showering.......
So I guess French is out of the question.
Starting to feel better this morning folks... about 2 gallons of gatorade and antibiotics later..lol

Thanks for the well wishes. I am starting to wonder what the deal is with my stomach, last weekend on the 16th which was my birthday I had some stomach flue thing and spent the entire weekend doing nothing but laying in bed. Two weekends in a row with some stomach issue. Sigh... I think I have lost about 5-6 lbs over the past week, albeit not in a good way from all this shit.. no pun intended.
Antibiotics???
Antibiotics??? Originally Posted by MotoRider
Yes.

If it gravitates to the blood system, it is IV's in intensive care.

Oh, and I consider this to be an alert

.... as for as "dangerous" is concerned. Any place that serves food that makes one sick has a problem.