What does it take to be a top provider

Hey guy's my friend Versace posted a thread in Houston asking what it takes to be a top provider, I would like to ask ya'll the same question... what do you look for to happen or not to happen.
Consistently great performance/reviews, dependability and availability, does not treat you as if all you are is wallet, and makes you feel glad you are man, and lastly, the gorgeous physical looks such as you have Madison May is not a prerequisite, but always a plus!
Somehow making the client think that you care about other things regarding the session other than $$.
I'm with bd & itd, to me it's all about IOP. Please make me think I'm your long
lost lover. IOP = "Illusion Of Passion"
I look for someone who is really into the session. If the provider really gets into it, it is the best, in my opinion. The sessions I always remember and the sessions I always try and repeat are with the ladies who really enjoy it.
Returning phone calls and emails ranks high on my list.
The great providers i have met are not the most $$$ but they are the most entertaining.
Good people skills, good personality, good in bed. Hard to find all in one girl.
Fun trying though.
The gal that could be on Saturday Night Live... Role with impromptu situations and make you believe she "Wants YOU"... Never complains about "anything"... Doesn't talk about herself and her day, her week, her "career" unless asked. Looks at me like I'm the best thing since ______ (whatever her favorite thing is), Does her homework and actually looks at my P411 profile and knows what I like without me having to ask her... uhmmm, That's about it... LOL
Madison you are a top provider.
One word........IllusionOfPassion.
Number 1 - Illusion of passion
2 - Lively, funny, upbeat personality
3 - Clean and well groomed
4 - Dependable, professional
5 - Enjoys your company

It really doesn't take much more than that. A girl doesn't even have to be a sexual vixen, in fact, she can act like sex is all new to her and she's excited about it.
She should call V-nurse and take lessons on proper behavior ......Vickie has always been accomodating ,cordial ,professional ,and a good friend .....and damn good in the pleasure department .......
  • fawn
  • 09-27-2011, 06:12 AM
Remembering this is your job and as much effort as you put into it, is as much as you will get back.....
So many girls start taking this job for grant, and once you do that you will start wondering why your
phone isn't ringing any more....... Give it 100% and I promise you will get that back....
Once again Fawn is 100% correct. Follow her advise and you will not go wrong.
No back to your throat, an allergic reaction to drama, & a genuine passion for pleasing.