Tell the office you're voting

It occurred to me that today offers the perfect excuse to get out of the office to hobby! Tell the office that you're going out to vote.

You can claim the lines were long, or you went to the wrong precinct at first and had to drive to another which eats up even more time

(It works especially well if you did early voting and didn't mention that to co-workers. But even if you already mentioned that to co-workers, the excuse can still work if you're old enough to be forgetful: ...Say that after you arrived at the precinct you remembered that you'd done early voting LOL!)

I was thinking the same thing lol
Myself and several others stood up at the beginning of early voting and announced that we'd voted and encouraged everyone else to do the same to avoid the chaos on November 6. If I'd thought about using the election as a way to get some extra DATY I'd have kept my mouth shut.....until it was the 6th...and I was ready to do some DATY and the girl was....sigh...damn erection!!!
good excuse.. BUT I work from home and my boss is halfway around the world.. I have to worry more about the SO and she knows I do not vote in this country..
I "voted" last Thursday after lunch. We all need to ring the bell for Democracy. In fact, I rang it twice that day.
Best early voting experience ever.
Not sure you'd have enough time for a regular session.... Maybe a quickie!!
dang... people wanted to car pool! LOL