A personal apology because I'm about to go on a Hiatus.

Hello There,

I'm taking a hiatus from the hobby until the first of next year. Right now, I am absolutely overwhelmed with personal/family issues. I'm am not seeing any new clients because I feel like I've been neglecting the clients I already have. I have met some truly awesome people here who have supported me, and I thank them from the bottom of my heart!

Oh and the crazy wife, you don't have to text me and feel sorry for me because you are one delusional hobbyist. You don't have to change numbers to get my attention!

Thanks,
-BSB
Farewell
Is the crazy wife a Provider?
Is the crazy wife a Provider? Originally Posted by Prolongus
No. But I've found out that its actually a hobbyist who likes to play games.
Do share more before you leave lol
lol jules
Post hiatus entry fee is taint ... ijs.

Oh you might want to refer the angry wife to my PSA, that I spent two minutes composing which is four times as long as it takes me to finish.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...e+announcement
Take a break, go on a vacation and clear your head. See you back here soon.
  • Zx
  • 11-06-2012, 10:12 PM
Best of luck to you
Best of luck, enjoy your time away and have a great holiday and a happy New Year........
brownsugarbaby,

Sometimes it is best to walk away for a little while and look from the outside in.....Do not let individuals get to you in life, some people are miserable and want to make others feel the same way....You are a beautiful woam, I would like to have the oppurtunity to spend time together...

TexasCowboy
I hope U sort all of your personal issues out soon. U are beautifull and although I have not met U I am sure U will be missed!
Good luck and I hope you get all your issues worked out. It was a pleasure to meet you. You are truley a Sweet Princess
Do share more before you leave lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
This situation is very sensitive. I'll be posting details about this soon.
no1 is mad at you