Just Stupid......

Hello All. I have a little something to share. So one of my clients decided he wanted to get a P411 account. I went ahead and vouched for him and all was well....until he PM'd the other day and said that a provider (whos name he didnt give) told him she wouldnt see him because he seen me and im a black girl. I couldnt believe that!!! Do providers really do that dumb shit?

Im sorry but the only color i ever see in this business is GREEN. Im not one of those providers who wont see someone based on color, although that is the providers preference i understand that. But when you start denying services because the client has seen a provider of a race that isnt yourse is just plain ol stupid.

My client told me he responded to her and said well thats okay ill just see Kammye again!! And went on about his day. But decided to let me know anyway. I just want to say that whoever does this, shame on you. Not only is it ignorance of your part but its down right stupid. I wouldnt care if the provider was rainbow i would never base me seeing someone off the providers race!! SMH. Okay rant over. If anyone else has ever heard of this, please feel free and share your story. Thanks and have a great day everyone!!!! xoxoxo, Kam.
Yes. Some hookers are racist. Don't pretend to be shocked.
Yes....I've had that exact scenario happen with me...smh
Taint knows no colors.
TFF
Yes. Some hookers are racist. Don't pretend to be shocked. Originally Posted by enderwiggin

Im not pretending 😃
Revitiligo is contagious

Yes....I've had that exact scenario happen with me...smh Originally Posted by Russ38

Thats horrible.
... one of my clients decided he wanted to get a P411 account. I went ahead and vouched for him and all was well....until he PM'd the other day and said that a provider (whos name he didnt give) told him she wouldnt see him because he seen me and im a black girl. Originally Posted by Kammye
... she really messed up ... he probably has much better skills now.
Her loss, my gain. 😇

... she really messed up ... he probably has much better skills now. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yeah we all know a lot of providers are racist/have a preference. Mine is Green but not seeing some bc they have seen someone of a certain race in the past is crazy. Would you as a client appreciate not being able to see someone you want bc you seen someone they disprove of in the past?

This is not NBA it's a totally different problem. I agree Shame on her who ever she is.
Sorry that happened to you Kammye.
Thanks Katrina,

But dont feel sorry for me, feel sorry for her. Obviously she and others who do this are loosing money by being ignorant. As for me im good! I just thought id pass the msg along is all.

Yeah we all know a lot are racist but not seeing some bc they have seen someone of a certain race in the past is crazy. Would you as a client appreciate not being able to see someone you want bc you seen someone they disprove of in the past?

This is not NBA it's a totally different problem. I agree Shame on her who ever she is.
Sorry that happened to you Kammye. Originally Posted by Sexy Katrina
Thats horrible. Originally Posted by Kammye
Happened about a year and half ago when I was working out of town but it was a provider I contacted through this site. Pissed me off for about half a second before I said fuck it, switched gears and ended up setting up another session with a big booty ebony girl and celebrated my screening denial by surfboarding that ass to completion.....WIN
Probably just a lady w/an NBA policy extending it to include ladies as well & yes, it's pretty stupid, but you're right, her loss was your gain. I've also heard of ladies not seeing anyone who's seen a TS as well, which is equally as ignorant. I guy could be someone who doesn't do reviews at all and you'd have NO idea who he's seen or where he's been. I don't judge people on the color of their skin, but I do think if someone has an NBA policy, then that's their prerogative, perhaps they had a bad experience and it messed with their head, you never know. Whatever, if someone isn't comfortable seeing you for whatever reason, age, weight, race, etc. you're better off not seeing them, because it won't be fun.

~
I don't suppose there's any chance the guy - who wouldn't name the other lady - made the whole thing up so he could demonstrate his devotion to Kammye. Nope, no chance at all.