Anonymous Email Help

Eccie World,

I'm taking steps to seeing my second provider but she's wanting all communication to go through email. However checking all of the norms (gmail, yahoo, hotmail etc.) they're wanting contact info like my regular email address or phone number. I don't feel comfortable doing this, so do any of you have any recommendations on setting up an email account that is 100% anonymous?
Remember that kid that use to bully you in middle school, but you lived next door to him, & occasionally had to spend the night at his house because your parents were friends of his parents?

Bam.... Identity aquired
Check your PMs

~
I created a new yahoo acct for hobby related things.
I didn't have to enter alternate address.
Or, I just skipped over it.
No problems ............
Remember that kid that use to bully you in middle school, but you lived next door to him, & occasionally had to spend the night at his house because your parents were friends of his parents?

Bam.... Identity aquired Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Shit!!!! That is an aoswon idea!!!!!!
As long as I can verify your references with other providers it really does not matter to me what email or phone number you give. as long as the references come back. I think we all would like to keep our true identities out of this . Sorry that happen to you

Eccie World,

I'm taking steps to seeing my second provider but she's wanting all communication to go through email. However checking all of the norms (gmail, yahoo, hotmail etc.) they're wanting contact info like my regular email address or phone number. I don't feel comfortable doing this, so do any of you have any recommendations on setting up an email account that is 100% anonymous? Originally Posted by British King
Not sure what e-mail is?
  • drax1
  • 05-09-2014, 05:47 PM
Eccie World,

I'm taking steps to seeing my second provider but she's wanting all communication to go through email. However checking all of the norms (gmail, yahoo, hotmail etc.) they're wanting contact info like my regular email address or phone number. I don't feel comfortable doing this, so do any of you have any recommendations on setting up an email account that is 100% anonymous? Originally Posted by British King

See another newbie friendly provider. I can't remember the last time I used regular email to set up a date. Get a hobby phone and a P411 account.
There's roughly a kazillion anonymous email providers if you search around a little. Hushmail has been working well for me.
Not sure what e-mail is? Originally Posted by Prime Time

Kinda like chicken nuggets.... but with a twist.
Use one of the "anonymous" email services like hushmail if you like, or use one of the big boys like Gmail or others but create a second layer by making a dummy account first then create your hobby email and reference the dummy account as the password recovery email on record, then close the dummy account.

Honestly unless you're only using encrypted email with other users of encrypted mail services, masking your IP, and/or consistently using a VPN that doesn't store records, it's a bit silly to insist on an "anonymous" email service. A false sense of security if you ask me but to each their own.

Yes some services like Hushmail encrypt the stored emails on their servers, but they also give up the goods to law enforcement when subpoenaed just like the big boys do. And if you send an email to someone not using a PGP encrypted service, it's not private any longer so what's the point? How many providers use PGP encryption? Never seen a single one myself, in fact 99% use gmail in my experience.

Personally I don't worry about it and rest easy in the knowledge that no one really cares who I fuck. I mean it's a misdemeanor offense we're talking about let's be real here.
Thank you all for the advice & funny comments. I believe now I have this puzzle solved, and am ready to journey to lady parts unknown. Maybe I'll give her a Knighthood with my long sword.

Again. Thank you.