Welcome back....

Alyssa XOXO

It was hard work with playing the anti-hero

Though I really did think The TEAM would of done a better job of picking up the marketing slack

Welcome back Alyssa xoxo!!!
Alyssa XOXO

It was hard work with playing the anti-hero

Though I really did think The TEAM would of done a better job of picking up the marketing slack

Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Ohhhh my sweet Dorian... You brought back such FOND memories of when I was pregnant, I WAS such a fox! You almost had me down pat, only you had me looking like I was having twins The "TEAM" did just fine I really appreciate all of the press and I would have YOU on The TEAM but, the position of Marketing has already been filled Thanks again!
Welcome back Alyssa xoxo!!! Originally Posted by bustyamy
Thanks hon! Russ's avatar looks AMAZING, you go girl! Keep up the great work, its really showing!
Welcome back
Welcome back Originally Posted by Jon Bon
Thank you sweetie!
Thanks hon! Russ's avatar looks AMAZING, you go girl! Keep up the great work, its really showing! Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO

Who? That's Charlie Sheen's whore So glad to have you back! I need pointers on long, sexy sleek legs from you!
So glad you made it out of the cooler.....life at ECCIE is now back to normal since you are here to post and comment again.....You are a sweetheart for sure! You were missed!
Ohhhh my sweet Dorian... You brought back such FOND memories of when I was pregnant, I WAS such a fox! You almost had me down pat, only you had me looking like I was having twins The "TEAM" did just fine I really appreciate all of the press and I would have YOU on The TEAM but, the position of Marketing has already been filled Thanks again! Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
I thought you'd yet a kick out of that! It was HOT. Welcome back! You were missed.
Welcome back!!!
Hey hun!!!!
You were away???

• TheDr
  • 05-09-2014, 10:11 PM
Ohhhh my sweet Dorian... You brought back such FOND memories of when I was pregnant, I WAS such a fox! You almost had me down pat, only you had me looking like I was having twins The "TEAM" did just fine I really appreciate all of the press and I would have YOU on The TEAM but, the position of Marketing has already been filled Thanks again! Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Didn't see that one coming... well played ma'am, well played indeed!
Welcome back Alyssa!
Alyssa - I would welcome you back but it would be absolutely meaningless coming from me.