Nipple piercing

I've been tossing around the idea of getting my nipples pierced. Two things are stopping me: the six weeks they will have to stay out of people's mouths, and the potential impact on marketability. Thoughts? Are they generally accepted or frowned upon in this community? Thanks in advance for your input!
As long as you're happy with your decision that's really what matters. Personally when I see a woman's breast I think the natural nipple looks best but, I'm sure that whatever you decide will look great! The hardware is removable after all
I have had mine done before. I have taken them out since then but I had no problem working with them freshly done. Just ask guys not to put there mouths on your new hardware Lol
Just get one pierced so you have both.
The only important question here is...are you able to chug cock at a furious pace.
The only important question here is...are you able to chug cock at a furious pace. Originally Posted by Prime Time
Well... I don't do this because I need to, so I'm not entirely sure what that has to do with it. But thank you for your input!
As long as you're happy with your decision that's really what matters. Personally when I see a woman's breast I think the natural nipple looks best but, I'm sure that whatever you decide will look great! The hardware is removable after all Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Agree about the natural look.
Yup I agree. I'm not into sucking on metal. Au natural for me. Ink though I do find very sexy, tastefully done of course.
  • Trey
  • 05-11-2014, 01:14 PM
A fresh pic of said tits is needed for judgment on this issue.
The only important question here is...are you able to chug cock at a furious pace. Originally Posted by Prime Time
Well... I don't do this because I need to, so I'm not entirely sure what that has to do with it. But thank you for your input! Originally Posted by Alana Fontaine
Alana, darling, don't you know that chugging cock at a furious pace is ALWAYS an important quality?
If they're fake then the metal renders them visual only, since squeezing hard plastic is no fun and you can't even get off by sucking on a nipple. I don't understand the appeal to anybody.
For science.
Alana, darling, don't you know that chugging cock at a furious pace is ALWAYS an important quality? Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Hah! I didn't say I couldn't, I was trying to stay on topic! Giggle...
Survey says no bling for me. That's okay, I like my unmodified boobs anyhow.
Alana,

I hope you hold out on that........ Those are some pretty ones!