Scores Houston

So I see it recently changed ownership (again). Privilege, etc.

I can out from lunch nearby to find a very nice glossy flyer. I must say it piqued my interest...

$1.50 happy hour until 8 M-F
Tons of drink specials and VIP specials
Saturday is Couples Night!

I wonder if there's any chance they can make this work...
Its bad...bad I tell you. I went there with a friend and there were two girls working and that was lunch. I tried again one night and crowd was hood. It was better as privileges and that was not that great. Only good thing there is I got no grief for smoking my cigars.
Hard to compete with an hour of anything you want at a private residence with an amazing Spanish spinner for 160 bucks.
It's just sad they can't make it work. My friend is in negotiation to buy a different club and if it works out, I'm going to be implementing a new concept. But he has to buy it first.
Hard to compete with an hour of anything you want at a private residence with an amazing Spanish spinner for 160 bucks. Originally Posted by Prime Time
This point is hard to beat.
Would still like a field trip so I can check it out myself.
I've been there end of day shift to start of night. They had some talent. It's smoke em if you got em. Since it's changed to scores they've got the waitresses pushing hard to get the customer to buy the dancers those special $18 dollar drinks.
I've been there end of day shift to start of night. They had some talent. It's smoke em if you got em. Since it's changed to scores they've got the waitresses pushing hard to get the customer to buy the dancers those special $18 dollar drinks. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Ok, now I'm a bit over it. $18 dancer drinks...hate it.
Ok, now I'm a bit over it. $18 dancer drinks...hate it. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
dancer drinks are way over priced there but the lunch buffet was not bad
I'm not a club guy....but where is this place.?
I would be up for the field trip. But.....I guess that's more about you than scores
I'm not a club guy....but where is this place.? Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Corner of Westheimer and Winrock
The old old Baby Dolls. It's been Privilege most recently.
I'm not a club guy....but where is this place.? Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Corner of Westheimer and Winrock Originally Posted by Asiandude
The old old Baby Dolls. It's been Privilege most recently. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
I've never been in a club in Houston since I've lived here. I made one visit on a night I stayed in Galleria for a job interview. I'll have to pass by it to get the name. South side of Westheimer 2 blocks past the mall. Across from the old Bechtel Building and maybe Ben Franklin bank. I walked from my hotel.

But if this place has cheap happy hour drinks, i could occasionally hang out there until traffic died down on the days I have to be in the tower.

Anyway.....I'm done. Bed time.
Ummm. Treasures?