Attention Providers

Just a reminder for providers. Many of you know the men have the Mens Locker Room where they can talk privately with Premium Access.

If you have Verified Provider status and can post ads, you also have access to the Infoshare/problem client forum. You can access this in any city where Eccie has a forum. So, take a look at some other towns, like Dallas, Houston, Kansas City and see how they work. Ya'll need to start some more posting there.

You can see the Info share forum when you pull up Pgh. If you can see a forum, you can read and post in it.

Edit. Important info Gals, the men are not able to see your posts in info share. Only the other Verified providers and the mods can read it.
Thank-you! You just may be a lifesaver! lol
I want to start using this section of the site more and have an upcoming trip to Pittsburgh. I will be sure to do my part here
Hi Lexxxy! Where ya from?
Hi sweets TY for the warm welcome wny but I have been coming to Pittsburgh for years on another site. I figured since I'm an active member on here under another section I will give this section a try, it seems friendly and I recognize a few names.
Have a wonderful day
Welcome Lexxxy! Hope you enjoy it here!
TY so much
Welcome Lexxxy. Still have very fond memories of our initial gtg. Wonder if we will ever repeat. You are definitely one of the main reasons I have fallen so hard for BBWs. Deb (Doris day) being another.
Welcome Lexxxy. Still have very fond memories of our initial gtg. Wonder if we will ever repeat. You are definitely one of the main reasons I have fallen so hard for BBWs. Deb (Doris day) being another. Originally Posted by GYMBAGJIM
Awwww, I am flattered I had a wonderful time with you as well and would love to repeat.
There is a difference between being a BBW and just a fat chick, unfortunately a lot of just sloppy fat chicks call themselves BBWs. I take pride in myself and I think that is important.
Speaking of fat chicks LMFAO I have an hour and a half lunch break so I am going to gym and get a smoothie. Getting ready for my Bday celebration in Pitts *Giggles*
Hey Lexxxy, Glad to see you posting in the Pittsburgh section here.
Maybe we can liven it up!