Lube ??

Does anyone notice a difference with all the different lubes? Why are some so much more costly than others? Are their preferences? And why?
I like your lube!
I like astroglide. Feels more natural but can get very wet / slick if over used. Good thing tho with it is if you get a little dry, add some aqua or spit and it pops right back to slick. Usually no irritation an limited taste or scent. Waaayyy better than ky or similar. Water based for easy cleanup. Little goes long way
All lube tells me is the girl isn't into it and she is going through the motions. Such a turn off for me. If someone say, well they can't get excited and into it that many times during the day, then my response would be, then cut back on the number of clients. We pay money for an experience and expect the provider to perform to a certain minimal level, that level being, have a bit of interest in what you're doing.
All lube tells me is the girl isn't into it and she is going through the motions. Such a turn off for me. If someone say, well they can't get excited and into it that many times during the day, then my response would be, then cut back on the number of clients. We pay money for an experience and expect the provider to perform to a certain minimal level, that level being, have a bit of interest in what you're doing. Originally Posted by wesmantooth
I agree to a point WMT. Natural wetness is a real turn on for me. If my partner needs lube I feel that I am not performing or she is not responding at the optimum level. It can definitely get inside my head and fuck things up. But that is my problem I guess. I realize that there are exceptions to the rule but wetter is better. IMHO, that is.
I get dripping wet and sometimes can squirt but regardless of how into it I am I can get dry if it is over an extended period of time. Plus if someone is too rough with my delicate flower by rubbing too hard or just trying to jam fingers in I get so turned off I get bone dry fast.
Silicon lubes cost more, they are more slick and can be used in water. They are also designed for more comfortable Greek .
I thing lube is a good idea when going CGreek, just sayin.