NC/NS sexxijeni

Phone: 281-656-1710
I contacted sexxijeni on Friday at 1:18 pm, I get her Voice mail,and decide to leave her a text,she responds back at 1:20 pm. I asked her if she wanted to outcall or incall, she said shed outcall. Cool, I told her Id wait for her arrival and at 1:55pm, she last stated she needed time to get ready, and she left me hanging. I even texted her my exact address and details about it, but she Chose to NS, I guess My cash was not worth her time ?
  • YoHou
  • 03-07-2014, 07:12 PM
That's a little vague there. Did you both confirm for an appointment time?
Yes we did, I even gave detailed directions after she confirmed it.
Man, she can't take a shower in 30 minutes much less make it to your house
Her rep is kinda quirky but reviews state if you land a session it will be worth it.
Thanks for the info
Her rep is kinda quirky but reviews state if you land a session it will be worth it. Originally Posted by tbone77494
Yeah shes great. She is definitely not a walk in and drop to her knees kinda girl. She kinda eases unto it. If ur not a patient dude, she might not be for u. But if ur nice and oatient like jedin8 said, the girl transforms into a freak. The good kind haha The first time i met her i didnt think she was gonna talk at all haha. But by the 3rd time when she was at my house, she was flirty and playful and laughing. Shes koo