Phone: Will provide
Email Address: N/a
URL / Website: Here on eccie
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Reliant area hotel
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: None. She set appt I showed up. She said tomorrow, with a discount to make up for it. Tomorrow comes. She texts I say discount? Never herd a word back. Drove from woodlands to reliant to see her at the time she set and waited for her from12 till 2 for nothing. Thanks Lola )
Session Length: -
Fee: Zero to the 5th power
Hair Color and Length: Hot pics on eccie
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Hot pics. Never got to see her
Recommendation: No
NCNS go in Co-Ed.
Sorry that happened to you

NCNS goes in co-ed.
She does this all the time when are you people going to do your research! She is very proud of standing people up and then claims it is all your fault. I fail to see what is so hot about her pictures?
She does this all the time when are you people going to do your research! She is very proud of standing people up and then claims it is all your fault. I fail to see what is so hot about her pictures? Originally Posted by universalenergy
I was with you until the last statement. That girl is smoking hot. That doesn't make up for rudeness, though.
SMMFH................

She's hot and she knows it. She comes here and books her regulars and then double books in case a regular does not snow up and that's why there are so many ncns with her. She makes her money and will keep on making cause guys will keep on booking. Every time she comes here there are a bunch of ncns posts on her and as long as guys think they will be the fortunate few she shows up for there will continue to be ncns threads on her. She does not give a fuck and these constant ncns threads won't make her give a fuck. Now if you stop booking with her she might get the message but we all know that won't happen so I guess we can look forward to more ncns threads on her next visit.
As long as you don't give a shit cause you know you can book with another just as easily then you'll be fine.

If you book with her knowing you don't have time for bs or can't have a plan b then you are simply an idiot.

If you're the type to whine about chicks with a history of ncns then you need to find a better ATF that will help you move on.....
She's hot and she knows it. She comes here and books her regulars and then double books in case a regular does not snow up and that's why there are so many ncns with her. She makes her money and will keep on making cause guys will keep on booking. Every time she comes here there are a bunch of ncns posts on her and as long as guys think they will be the fortunate few she shows up for there will continue to be ncns threads on her. She does not give a fuck and these constant ncns threads won't make her give a fuck. Now if you stop booking with her she might get the message but we all know that won't happen so I guess we can look forward to more ncns threads on her next visit. Originally Posted by poppy71

Must be some platinum pussy!

There are plenty of visiting ladies of which to choose from...choose wisely and have a plan B and C, sometimes as providers we don't get that luxury if a gent doesn't show up.
She was probly at the Galleria shopping for booty shorts all day.
Must be some platinum pussy!

There are plenty of visiting ladies of which to choose from...choose wisely and have a plan B and C, sometimes as providers we don't get that luxury if a gent doesn't show up. Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Yep in her own mind lol
  • TheDr
  • 03-28-2014, 12:32 PM
She's hot and she knows it. She comes here and books her regulars and then double books in case a regular does not snow up and that's why there are so many ncns with her. She makes her money and will keep on making cause guys will keep on booking. Every time she comes here there are a bunch of ncns posts on her and as long as guys think they will be the fortunate few she shows up for there will continue to be ncns threads on her. She does not give a fuck and these constant ncns threads won't make her give a fuck. Now if you stop booking with her she might get the message but we all know that won't happen so I guess we can look forward to more ncns threads on her next visit. Originally Posted by poppy71
Not that I would ever call her flaky ass but good to know how the system works. Thx for the insight. And good point EA, that is idiotic...
I guess im one of those
She was having dinner with Asian Bea...or is it Trish?