A thought on NCNS

I have seen so many people who get so mad about a provider not showing up. It amazes me I am sure I had a NCNS in my time. You guys have to take in the account that you are ordering up pussy online and sometimes from not such a trusted source, further more some (not all) of these girls have drug problems, and other issues not to mention pimps and whatever else may of led them to the world of hobbying. Just chalk it up to the sport and move along.

This is my take on it at least.
Um...OK
  • Sonya
  • 09-09-2014, 11:23 AM
This ThreAD isnt working well. You should post another one.
This ThreAD isnt working well. You should post another one. Originally Posted by Sonya
No....she should go back to retirement.
I have seen so many people who get so mad about a provider not showing up. It amazes me I am sure I had a NCNS in my time. You guys have to take in the account that you are ordering up pussy online and sometimes from not such a trusted source, further more some (not all) of these girls have drug problems, and other issues not to mention pimps and whatever else may of led them to the world of hobbying. Just chalk it up to the sport and move along.

This is my take on it at least. Originally Posted by Lily Stargazer
You seem to be saying we should have low expectations of those dissolute whores.

Is that about right? A simple text or phone call when real life intrudes is too much to ask? Is it for you? Asking too much, I mean.
  • TheDr
  • 09-09-2014, 12:40 PM
Not a well thought out thesis (i.e. ridiculous explanation)... Their drug and pimp problems are not our problems. Figure the shyte out like the good providers do!
What are your thoughts on NBA providers?
Typically her ability to schedule and manage herself with dictate her rates/income... NCNS chicks will get treated accordingly from a financial perspective.
Pimps aren't punctual?
I have seen so many providers who get so mad about a client not bringing the donation. It amazes me. I am sure I have forgotten to bring my wallet sometimes. You gals have to take into account that you are expecting money from men who contacted you online and sometimes from not such a trusted source, furthermore some (not all) of these guys have wife problems and other issues not to mention bills and whatever else may of led them to the world of hobbying. Just chalk it up to the sport and move along.

I have seen so many providers who get so mad about a client not bringing the donation. It amazes me. I am sure I have forgotten to bring my wallet sometimes. You gals have to take into account that you are expecting money from men who contacted you online and sometimes from not such a trusted source, furthermore some (not all) of these guys have wife problems and other issues not to mention bills and whatever else may of led them to the world of hobbying. Just chalk it up to the sport and move along.

Originally Posted by Stanfeld
now that is a good response post! lol kudos dude! even if it is slightly incorrect.
Slightly?

It's not even aptly comparable.
Slightly?

It's not even aptly comparable. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Close enough to still be funny...
no, not really
  • TheDr
  • 09-09-2014, 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by Stanfeld
Damn! That is classic. Just as stupid as the original post- good job. I am still laughing at that shyte...