WHISPERS The Hobby GOD!

For over 15 years he has had more strippers on their knees (Praying?) than we can count. He can't be normal have a live in 20 something hottie and one on the side. Most of use would be happy with that. But oh no not Whispers... he graces us with stored information going well beyond most of our hobby careers. Ever notice he is oblivious to criticism? One might think that its because he isn't paying attention. Oh no it's because he is a very forgiving soul. Always up for any challenge. Then to top it off he has a soft spot in his heart for kids at Christmas. He works tirelessly and convinces others to do the same to help kids have a Christmas they would not have if it were not for his efforts. Then he hosts a thank you gathering for all involved. Let's not forget the ladies he has introduced to tons of hobbyist. No ladies and gentleman not just a man or a hobbyist but a Hobby God!

He Raises Us Up.....

• Noid
  • 05-05-2015, 03:51 PM
Thank god I'm an atheist. He has a soft spot for kids alright!
So if you're (no mention of minors allowed....staff you get a free Christmas backpack but if you're 18 you have to suck his dick for it?
  • tzv13
  • 05-05-2015, 04:03 PM
So if you're (no mention of minors..staff) you get a free Christmas backpack but if you're 18 you have to suck his dick for it? Originally Posted by JennsLolli
I just spit out my coffee reading this. Fuck that is hilarious.
  • Noid
  • 05-05-2015, 04:18 PM
I think, with whistler, (no mention of minors..staff) isn't the lower limit for either option.
Jenn thanks for expressing so succinctly what we have all known for years!
Based on SLs statistics it makes you wonder how many times he has accidentally had incest.
  • Noid
  • 05-05-2015, 04:32 PM
Accidentally? None.
So if you're (no mention of minors..staff) you get a free Christmas backpack but if you're 18 you have to suck his dick for it? Originally Posted by JennsLolli
So if you're (no mention of minors...staff) you get a free Christmas backpack but if you're 18 you have to suck his dick for it? Originally Posted by JennsLolli
OMFG. Comic gold right there Jenns.
So I can't mention a fundraiser that's focused on minors, but it can be run off this forum?
So I can't mention a fundraiser that's focused on minors, but it can be run off this forum? Originally Posted by JennsLolli
Different set of rules for Big Mack Daddy.....

It ain't mackin' if you're doing it with cash or well thought out manipulation tactics.