NEW from ToyzIndustreez

• Toyz
  • 07-17-2015, 04:42 PM
POCKET FUCKERMAN

NEW from ToyzIndustreez, the gift for the discerning~but erectile deficient~Monger. Its Toyz Pocket Fuckerman!

Mongers, have you had those days when you just aren’t up to the challenge? Those rare times when Mr Happy becomes Mr Limpy?

Never face the embarrassment of a Limp Cawk again!

With Toyz Pocket Fuckerman, you can pick up where your limp assed dick left off. Have her rolling on the floor in ecstasy & carnal bliss in a matter of minutes & save your damaged pride to ride again another day.

· Toyz Pocket Fuckerman comes in 3 sizes, Asian, Irish & WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!?
· Toyz Pocket Fuckerman has the patented REEBOK pump it up system guaranteeing a full on erect penis replacement in under 30 seconds!
· Toyz Pocket Fuckerman is backed by the ToyzIndustreez warranty which stipulates that if she doesn’t fake an orgasm during use, we will refund 10% of your money!

Toyz Pocket Fuckerman is not sold in stores. It is shipped to you in an unmarked brown paper baggie & descreetly billed to your credit cards as “Fuck Toyz”.

Listen to the testimonials of our satisfied customers!!

“Toyz Pocket Fuckerman is a dream come true. When I get together with my two fat assed friends I shove my Pocket Fuckerman up their asses & they not only take it, they ask for more”.

“Toyz Pocket Fuckerman saved my marriage…after I get home from an afternoon with my ATF & my Fugly Wife wants to fuck, I slip her the old PF and she quits bugging me for another blessed week”

Still not convinced?

How about this offer. Buy ONE Toyz Pocket Fuckerman at our introductory (CHEEP) price of $37.50, and we’ll throw in a mini Anal Pocket Fuckerman for free! That’s two PF’s for the price of one!

Pocket Fuckerman from the same great folks that gave you CawkMaster69.

Call now…Operators are laying by…with PF’s gently up their Hoo Hoo’s….
  • tzv13
  • 07-17-2015, 08:43 PM
I can't get through to place my order. I just keep getting a busy signal.
  • ztonk
  • 07-18-2015, 12:40 PM
I can't get through to place my order. I just keep getting a busy signal. Originally Posted by tzv13
I'm glad someone else is having that problem... I thought it was just me.

z
When I called someone said, "Herrro. This iiih Toryz. We sol out pocket fuckman. You wan been cawk? We give for you 37.50. Good deal. It's vewy nice."
For your approval.
Would ToyzIndustreez be interested in the Pocket HO-bart anal beedz?

... so, uhm, who's the demonstration model?
  • Toyz
  • 07-18-2015, 02:20 PM
When I called someone said, "Herrro. This iiih Toryz. We sol out pocket fuckman. You wan been cawk? We give for you 37.50. Good deal. It's vewy nice." Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi
Hehro,

Toonigh at ToyweezKo-wean Resu-want we sewing eryones favorwight, Moo Goo Gai Cat.

Many thanks to the waidie in Weeqwests & ISOs foh the fwesh kittens.

Wesuhvashns are fiwwing fwast. Prease huwwy.
Lol
  • Toyz
  • 11-14-2015, 07:12 AM
Its time for each of you to fund my hobbying by buying your OWN Pocket Fuckerman!