Tantra SUBAMP east of Lake Hubbard

Revisited an un-interesting subamp from a couple of years ago, it's changed mightly.
Seems like a single woman shop now and actually needed an appointment during Covid???

This one integrated tantra techniques (not a menu item) but stayed legal. I've had some nirvana experience prior and this wasn't - yet, but seems an interesting way for her to "legally" troll for regulars? I'll search out the hidden menu here before commenting further but NO she's not the RC bag lady.

Wondering how many other subamps are advertising to first timers this way? Seems novel.
Tantra is a broad topic. It's impossible to parse through a cryptic post about an unidentified woman and spa and know what exactly you mean when you put the terms tantra, nirvana and legal in the same paragraph.

Anyway, hope it was fun for you!
Not trying to be cryptic at all. Nirvana is self explanatory, Tantra is a convenient way to stay there almost forever, legal means she specifically avoided direct manipulation of balls/wang but looked fascinated watching my wang bounce to the rhythm of her moves.. Clear enough?
Also while her afterflip technique was primarily concentrated around the abdominal area she would tap different pressure points to force erection/ ball moves, etc.. Tantra
Cryptic as in where exactly is this place? If she's not doing anything illegal, there should be no harm in sharing. Maybe she can use telepathy and make you bust a nut.
lol, she might be able to and I'll be happy to share after a complete evaluation
Having said that, feel free to monger Rockwall/Heath area subamps and then hit the spas on Dalrock/Hwy66 if you can't find her. Stay away from Lisa Massage though...
SUPPORT OUR LOCAL HOOKERS
every massage is a donation
has anyone seen this tantra lady??
I haven't been able to identify the tantra lady to give her a test drive
I haven’t identified her either. I wish we had more clues. Kimchi seems to have vanished.
no single woman that i can find...searched relax spa supreme foot foot palace and even foot joy across the lake. nothing even close to tantra and no other massage establisments that i am aware of in that area.
I live in Fate so if I could find someone on this side of the water that would be great. I will keep this thread on my radar and see if more information comes.
lol, she might be able to and I'll be happy to share after a complete evaluation
Having said that, feel free to monger Rockwall/Heath area subamps and then hit the spas on Dalrock/Hwy66 if you can't find her. Stay away from Lisa Massage though...
SUPPORT OUR LOCAL HOOKERS
every massage is a donation Originally Posted by kimchi6996
So what is the point of posting about an imaginary massage establishment? If no one can take your hints of a spot somewhere in Rockwell or Heath, or maybe the Dalrock/66 area...who does this help??
A Bunch Of BS.......Move On......
i think i know who and where now.. just gotta find time to visit .
Please share your guess, I’m trying to pick someone to see soon too, I might be willing to make an attempt, pm if you want