When does the clock start ticking?

So, when exactly does the countdown for your hour (or half) start? Say you walk into the ladies incall and she's doing something last minute and you take a seat while she finishes... would the clock start ticking from the time you walked in the door, or until you can talk and interact with her?

I've seen a number of posts/reviews that seem to indicate the timer is ticking once you walk in, but to me that would only seem fair if everything was lined up to start the festivities right that minute.

So is there a consensus on when it starts?

I do realize that ending times vary widely... anywhere from once you've rung the first bell to 20-30min afterwards if the lady is not worried about time and is enjoying your companionship.
My $.02

I start the clock at the time the appointment was scheduled to begin. If you are late, it is not my fault. You booked a specific time. Now, if I'm the one that was late, the clock does not start until I am ready to focus on you. Anyone that has seen me, though, knows that I am very flexible, and any effort on your part to let me know what's going on, should you be running late, is very much appreciated and taken into consideration. It is not uncommon for my sessions to run over time, but it should NEVER be expected. I am not offended when I don't get an extra tip. I expect the same outlook from a date when it comes to extra time. Accept it graciously, if offered, but never act like I owe it to you.

Hope that helped, hun. And remember, each lady is different, and I'm sure there are plenty who do things very differently from me.
"the timer is ticking once you walk inthe door" Originally Posted by Krunkman
Out of respect for my client......I do not LET them walk in the door....until I am completely ready for them. I want to be relaxed...myself put together....and ready to play! That way they can relax as well.
So...if that means I have to text them before hand and say....hey...I'm running 15 mins late...then so be it.

But...that being said....if we are old pals....I might tell him out right..."hey...I'm running late...so you're welcome to show up and have champagne until I am ready".

BUT...BUT...BUT....guys are always raring to go when they get in the door. No matter how well you know them....if they are waiting on you....the tension starts to grow .... uh like their penis....and they want to get something out of it...right away!

GB
this is a topic that I have wondered about quite a bit...
  • S-Man
  • 06-24-2010, 12:41 PM
Hopefully not while you're trying to contact her to get her apartment/room number.
My expectation on this, is the clock starts when we meet and greet, based on the scheduled time we agreed to meet. Yes if I want to have a cocktail, or a glass of wine and do a little chit chat, that's part of the time that I am paying for. I think out of respect it's up to both of us to keep an eye on the clock. If you have met someone a few times and she's someone you seem to click with, then she will let you know if it's okay to go a little bit over. That is something you shouldn't expect ,but sometimes ends up being a nice surprise.

Ladies, Is it okay to ask can we turn the clock back ? Just joking !!
  • CDL1
  • 06-24-2010, 12:51 PM
Krunkman,

I have never had a problem with timing on a visit. But usually I am the one waiting for her to arrive or to be ready for our time together. Have always gotten a call to explain the delay. Is there a specific situation that has come up or just a general question to set your timer?
As intimate and personal as this is, it is still a business transaction. While most of the girls that I know will go out of their way to be cock watchers and not clock watchers, I feel it is our responsibility to respect their time management needs. I begin my hour when I walk thru the door; she is the one who ends it.
When the bedroom door closes.
My $.02

I start the clock at the time the appointment was scheduled to begin. If you are late, it is not my fault. You booked a specific time. Now, if I'm the one that was late, the clock does not start until I am ready to focus on you. Anyone that has seen me, though, knows that I am very flexible, and any effort on your part to let me know what's going on, should you be running late, is very much appreciated and taken into consideration. It is not uncommon for my sessions to run over time, but it should NEVER be expected. I am not offended when I don't get an extra tip. I expect the same outlook from a date when it comes to extra time. Accept it graciously, if offered, but never act like I owe it to you.

Hope that helped, hun. And remember, each lady is different, and I'm sure there are plenty who do things very differently from me. Originally Posted by tracibrooks
I would have to agree with this statement. I say this because I do side work that requires appointments. If one of my clients is late, then they only get the time remaining with me. If I were to give the client the full time they scheduled, then it would run them over my other client's time and get me home later.

One could also say that, in a business, you should cater to your clients and give them the full time. I, like providers, rent my space that I work out, but for me, I am charged by the hour. I'm not going to eat that cost because someone else was late, nor will I run my other clients off schedule.

For me, if you schedule 5-6 and you get there at 5:30 then you are only getting 30 minutes with me and still paying for the full hour.
  • npita
  • 06-24-2010, 02:06 PM
I'm not sure why this question comes up so often. In the entire time I hobbied, not once was there ever time when the time and compensation was ever cause for disagreement. I'm sure that must happen on occasion, but not nearly as often as people ask this question nor with anyone ever really nickel and diming things to the minute as some of the usual replies would lead one to believe is necessary to avoid anyone getting away with anything.
I don't know Sweet Heather, but she makes a lot of sense.
I don't know Sweet Heather, but she makes a lot of sense. Originally Posted by shizzle10
---------------------------------

Sweet Heather is HOTTTTTTTTT, I have got to go and see her!
I don't know Sweet Heather, but she makes a lot of sense. Originally Posted by shizzle10
+1

netman
Clock starts when scheduled, unless she is delayed, at which point it starts when she opens the door.

Always appreciate but never expect or abuse a couple of extra minutes at the tail end. If unsure/ uneasy about whether you are now on or off the clock, either ask or assume you are on the clock. If she asks you to go catch a bite to eat afterwards ( or before) just communicate as to whether it is clocked or not.