I wish sombody could tell me how many providers really bbbjtcim!

First of all I want to make it clear to all my fans that this is a real qustion I have, not an ad of any kind.......

I provide a bbbjtcim if thats what you want but seems that the hobby friends that I see these days tell me that bbbjtcim is hard to find.Is that service hard to find?

I have never provided a cbj here,and wonder if I am silly for that being apart of my everyday service provided......

Really looking for ward to the replys on this,and please keep it real don't go silly tring to point out my word's here and calling it an ad of some kind I just want to know how many of us provide such,or how many of yall see providers that dont offer that,and you wish they would!
  • jfred
  • 07-04-2010, 06:19 AM
No one can tell you what you want to know, because no one really knows the answer to your question.

Nice ad, btw.
Everyone I see more than once. Five in my little rotation.

One of my favorite posters who I wish would return - Rumor, once cleverly observed:

"we all do, just maybe not for you."
  • Fiero
  • 07-04-2010, 06:41 AM
Sabrina,

Your comments do not always sound like an ad, don't let these guys that have nothing better to do than to sit on this website all day and dissect everything that is written and finds something wrong with it.

As far as BBBJCIM, I have only seen a few providers that provide this, most say, "Please don't cum in my mouth". I prefer a provider be CIM so I do not have to "warn" her I am going to cum, hence, I can have one less thing on my mind! I remember when you first came on the scene on this site, there were like 3 other Spanish ladies that came on the same time as you and they were and currently still are CBJ.
In my short time in the hobby I've haven't ran into one yet.. But that would always be a plus.. You look good btw.. Now I'm considering driving to Dallas to meet you someday..
I want an appt!

It seems that BBBJCIM service is less common over the past few years. For me it isn't a dealbreaker. I usually go for massages or bodyrubs and they usually include handjob only.
  • PT4ME
  • 07-04-2010, 07:55 AM
Everyone I see more than once. Five in my little rotation.

One of my favorite posters who I wish would return - Rumor, once cleverly observed:

"we all do, just maybe not for you." Originally Posted by mtabsw

+1

I guess I have been lucky as I have never had an appointment with a lady who didn't. (but I do a little more research than just looking at pictures)

-PT-
I think it's pretty rare. Fifteen years of hobbying, 50+ ladies, 75+ appointments, seven CIMs.
I think it's pretty rare. Fifteen years of hobbying, 50+ ladies, 75+ appointments, seven CIMs. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
I'm sure none of our colleagues would not be truthful in advertising, but here is what search in P411 revealed - of the 458 Dallas providers in P411, 58 came back when I did advanced search for BBBJTCNQNS. Ft Worth was about the same 6/48. (and I know first hand about two more who weren't in the returned search results )

I think your batting average is close to that but do you do research as PT4ME advises? Do you make your wishes known?
  • jfred
  • 07-04-2010, 09:50 AM
Sabrina, Your comments do not always sound like an ad... Originally Posted by bigdog0311
...Now I'm considering driving to Dallas to meet you someday.. Originally Posted by TheGreatOne
I want an appt!... Originally Posted by Original Squeegie
May not sound like one (?) but seems to work like one.
here is what search in P411 revealed - of the 458 Dallas providers in P411, 58 came back when I did advanced search for BBBJTCNQNS. Originally Posted by mtabsw
When doing a search, the only ladies that come up are the ones that make sure they put the acronyms at the bottom of their P411 Page.

I once asked a Provider while she was hard at work if she BBBJTCNQNS. And without stopping, she gave me a Thumbs-Up, what a Trooper. A True LADY Never Spits.
You Rock Infamous BJ

CG
never had one

I provide this !!! There just something about that warm cum hitting the back of my throat that makes me so wet .
Many more do than just those that advertise it. They just do not want it written about. Better that it is their choice.

You need to do what you are comfortable with. It is your choice. Where the rub comes in is when it is advertised and the expectations are there, and then you choose not "this time". If it was a big deal for me personally I would call time out, and get it straightened out.

Good to hear that you are comfortable with this. You have good reviews. Stay comfortable and be safe!! I have a friend who recently saw you, and he is very particular and he had a very enjoyable visit. This post is directed at the OP, Sabrina.