Have to give a shout out- Hobbyist that went above and beyond...

Last night, my boyfriend got violent with me, my phone was dead, and when it started, I happened to be on eccie chat (BF did not know this). Although he knows what I do, he had way too many drinks, and I walked in on him and a few other people doing drugs....
Anyway, to make a long story short, this particular hobbyist drove the 30 minute drive at 11pm to rescue me, took me back to my incall and made sure I was safe.....

So, if this awesome person reads this post, just know that I think you are a great person!!!! Thank you soo sooo much (I also sent him a thank you PM)

And no, this person is not my BF anymore.....

Just wanted to post this, cause there are so many awesome guys that are on this site!!
  • Holly
  • 07-06-2010, 03:49 PM
Dear LORD I'm so sorry to hear this happened to you!!! That was more than nice of the hobbiest to come and do that. I have met many incredible men on here and in the hobby...you know who you are and I love you all very much!! I would not be the person or as far ahead in life as I am now if it were not for yall!!

GREAT post!! There are still good guys out there!!! LOVE when people are positive!!
thats great hun nice to know good guys are still out there
sorry about ur x breaking up always is hard even when the guy is a dirt bag
let me know if u need anything bebe ;
thats great hun nice to know good guys are still out there
sorry about ur x breaking up always is hard even when the guy is a dirt bag
let me know if u need anything bebe ; Originally Posted by 214JULES
Thanks, Jules and Holly.....your posts and obviously, what he did, are very touching......I love this community
Stay away from the druggies. Far away.
How can you tell who the druggies are? They just deny, deny, deny...and lie through their yellow teeth.
  • =cP
  • 07-07-2010, 05:48 AM
Damn, sorry to hear that, but glad you were able to get to safety via one of your chat friends. I've been in chat with you many times and would like to think that I would've done the same thing. Hope to see you again soon in chat, luv!
I am glad to hear that you are okay. There are some wonderful men in this business and have been there for me and I appreciate them very much. Stay away from him girl, sounds like nothing but trouble.
  • TBONE
  • 07-07-2010, 10:17 AM
feel damn good about about our "community"!!

Outsiders don't have a clue..........lot's of stand up people here!!

Christina-
Shoot me a pm with his handle if you feel comfortable doing so.

Would like to do a "little something" for him

T
I personally have had a few guys do alot of good things for me here on this board THERE ARE STILL GOOD MEN OUT THERE!!!!

hats off to the all the Men that has ever helped a provider!!!
Awesome post. Christina, I'm glad someone was looking out for you.

Out the dude who rescued you!!!

Just kidding. Whoever you are, nice job. Very cool.
I am glad that you are okay and very happy that someone cared enough to help you out.
There are some amazingly wonderful women here, too. Both of them!