+ * + Angelina Adams - New Pics - Wanted to Share w/my Dallas Cowboys xoxo.... + * +

• T-Can
  • 07-07-2010, 11:00 AM
Nice! So does this mean you're in Dallas visiting?
I have a dumb question.

Why take nude photos if you cover up the goodies? Wouldn't it be cheaper to just take photos with your clothes on if you want everything covered?

Nice threAD.
Those nipple lights are amazing. You can easily manipulate dark rooms with those.

How do you turn them off and on?

j/k

Beautiful pictures!
Thank you, sweet Dallas gents. Yes, I should be visiting this Summer. I was in Dallas a a few months back and loved it! I might make Dallas a monthly deal! xoxoxo

As for covering up goods, I'm too shy and have to leave a little to the imagination.....I love mystery
I'm with Jasser.

Nipples and kitties are a very large part of whether I'm physically attracted to a lady. Inquiring minds want to know!
nice pictures, but this is an ad
I've only posted one ad in Dallas, Texas and I believe it was earlier in the year. If I wanted to post an ad, I would have done so under Provider Ads - Dallas. I have no plans to visit Dallas this month and noticed several girls in Austin and San Antonio post their new pics from their photo-shoots under Co-Ed. Thought I'd follow the trend in Dallas since I love Dallas, TX. ((Thank you for the sweet compliment.))

In the 8 months that I have been on Eccie.net, I have maybe 6 provider ads in total, one being in Dallas, 1 in Austin and 4 in San Antonio - I rarely advertise these days. I suppose it's fair to say that anytime a girl posts in co-ed, she is hoping to get noticed to an extent. xo

Respectfully,

Angelina

nice pictures, but this is an ad Originally Posted by monkmonk
I like mystery and I like to keep certain things private.

I'm with Jasser.

Nipples and kitties are a very large part of whether I'm physically attracted to a lady. Inquiring minds want to know! Originally Posted by climbon2
  • jfred
  • 07-07-2010, 12:41 PM
...I like to keep certain things private. Originally Posted by Angelina Adams
There has always been a shortage of modest prostitutes. I find it refreshing. I might suggest that you lose (what appear to be) those Hubble shots of super novae out beyond Andromeda and just blur those areas in which you wish to maintain mystery.

The gentlemen who are frustrated probably haven't forgotten what nipples and a vulva look like. But they're from Dallas and are not used to reticent sex workers.

I might point out that any complaint about this being an ad, in an area that is not authorized for such, has nothing to do with how often you've placed proper advertisements in the past, as your protestations seem to indicate.

You are lovely, and one can easily understand why you might believe that everyone would welcome a chance to get a look at your new pics. But remember, you are a woman engaged in a commercial enterprise where you are in competition with every other sex provider in your area, which apparently includes our fair city from time to time. So an ad is an ad. Yours is particularly blatant -- what "discussion" did you hope to begin?
As a photographer with a pretty good eye, I would ditch all of them except your swim suit one. The choice of sitting areas for the other shots just kills these for me. You are an extremely attractive woman and if you can take shots like the bathing suit one, than don't settle for taking shots in what looks like Grandma's dining room. You can def. do better and as a photo editor, you can def do better than the bright cover ups. Their are subtle was to do it that don't destroy the shots.
I don't mean any disrespect. You are obviously a gorgeous woman. I have no agenda, just stating my opinion which I usually don't because I tend to offend people.

In my opinion, posting your pictures in the discussion forum and replying to every comment will keep this thread on the front page for days. That will get you far more exposure for your impending trip to Dallas than an ad ever would. I just think that is unfair to the providers that follow the rules.

Looking like you do, I seriously doubt you will have any trouble staying as busy as you like.

Feel free to disagree, I am frequently wrong.
@Still-Asleep.....I think there may be an APP for that on your Iphone
Monkmonk, Devour, jfred:

Thank you for your awesome and constructive comments. They are greatly appreciated! If I could, Mods, please close this thread since I feel that this could be potentially viewed as an ad (not my intent, but thankful for the feedback). This is my last post in this particular thread

Thanks again, Gents.

xo

Angelina
Angelina,

I really didn't see this as an ad. I thought you were wanting feedback on your new shots so I felt I would give it.