Have you ever walked on a provider?

• M12
  • 07-07-2010, 06:46 PM
I know ladies sometimes no show. I have been no showed before. Did not really worry about it too much other than probably would not look to see that lady again. However, I am wondering if guys have walked on a provider.
Let me give some specifics. Let's say you see a provider who advertises as 5'4 120, has nice pictures showing she looks to be 22 to 25. Show up at her door and she is 5'2 150 probably closer to 40. Now I am not getting down on someone who has a few extra lb. To each his own. It's just that I was expecting something different. Was not a good time for me. Kept thinking, why am I here?
Should I have walked away?
Let's not get too picky here, I not saying I tried to put the lady on a scale because she looked like she was 121. She was clearly not close to what she had advertised.
Yes. I have and I explained why. She was using fake photos that were not even close to her.

I need to keep to this policy more when the photos are old even if she is the girl in the photos.
Who was it?
I hear this happens alot...... that makes me sad..
I did this once. As soon as I stepped through the door, I was overpowered by the reek of "weed". I didn't say a word, just turned right around and walked out, not without hearing a few obscenities shouted at me first. Call me a prude but I'm just not 420 friendly.
I have never turned around and left I have cut a session short before for reasons listed in the mens locker room.
I have too but it was 10+ years ago and before hobbying on the Internet with reviews and ads. Read an ad in a free paper, called and made a connection and went to the location to see the door answered by something I wouldn't wish on an enemy.

Definately happened once and probably twice. Why the internet and boards like this make the hobby worthwhile.
I hear this happens alot...... that makes me sad.. Originally Posted by Kristin Keys
Which part of the deal makes you sad ? From the hobbyist perspective, any sort of deliberiately misleading ad usually makes us angry.
I have walked on a couple of providers:

When the pics are fake, I automatically think bait and switch.

The other time I walked was when I did not feel comfortable with the incall location. I called her to let her know and told her to let me know when she had a better location.
Indeed. If I sense bait and switch or management or if my gut tells me something is off, I'm out of there...

W.
I did this once. As soon as I stepped through the door, I was overpowered by the reek of "weed". I didn't say a word, just turned right around and walked out, not without hearing a few obscenities shouted at me first. Call me a prude but I'm just not 420 friendly. Originally Posted by Garland_Bone

What? You forgot to bring the chips and dip?
  • M12
  • 07-07-2010, 08:29 PM
Great responses. I guess I am not the only one with these thoughts. I think from now on I will say/email a lady - I really liked your pictures, I hope they are really you and acurate because I will have to turn around and leave if they are not.
I have been not done such before because most ladies do not want you to discuss much on the phone or via email. I understand this. But at the same time I don't think my asking that the lady is as she presents herself is out of line.
  • M12
  • 07-07-2010, 08:32 PM
Unfortunately I have seen reviews that are not acurate. I like to give the lady the benefit of the doubt but some reviews are way out of line. Perhaps the reviewer really connected with the lady but he should not be helping her provide information that is completely not accurate.
Only once. While in Las Vegas, she showed up at the room as a bait and switch off the picture, but even more funny, same lady, different name that had bait and switched me to completion 6 months earlier! Gave her cab money and a goodbye.
Never be afraid to walk briskly away with your unopened condom and your pride from the incall. You lose less sleep and the shower doesn't have to be as hot or long.