A Thanks and a review of sorts?

I want to send Dharma and BlackSpanishTeacher a huge thank you for such a delightful afternoon at the King Spa the other day!

Dharma, I especially want to thank YOU for leading me to this place! I swear I lost 2 more pounds after that delightful body scrub. I STILL feel clean and stimulated from it.

I wish I could have stayed longer but I am already trying to figure out when I can go back. I guarantee it won't be long!

BST, I'm sorry I didn't see you before I had to leave. I DID look around for you, but in my relaxed state, I probably walked right by you and just didn't "see" you! It was a great pleasure to meet you and I hope we can visit again soon. You are a delight!

If any of you have not been to the King Spa, you MUST check it out! Just beware that all time stops when you are there. 2 hours is TOTALLY unnoticed! After 4 hours, you just forget about even THINKING about leaving! I'll just say that I can't WAIT to go back!
It was fun splashing naked with you girls!
What THE HELL is it with all you women?!? Is business so bad you have to start workin' each other over?!? LOL!!!

Retorts concerning the average skill set of the males might be true, but they probably won't be appreciated

Where does one go BEFOREHAND to sign up as a towel boy?
Yes, nekkid splashing around is ALWAYS good!

Randy, Business is so GOOD that we have to go relax and unwind...oh and I'd take you with me to be my towel boy any time!
Vic, I know you're all about unwinding! Yee haa!