Date: 12/9/23
Name: Alexa
Phone: 607-341-3282
Email Address: Na
URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/bingh...k/757581150543
City: Endicott
State: New York
Address: Cleveland Ave as states in her ad
Activities: Hugs, DFK,fiv, bbbj, lazy doggy (my preferred),mish, cg,cuddles, pillow talk
Hair Length and Color: Long below shoulder, brunnette
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Alexa is the true meaning of the word spinner. She isn't rail thin either, curves in all the right places. B cups, and that amazing ass that an 18yo would be jealous of.
Recommendation: Yes
Awesome review. A trip is in the works for Tuesday.
Awesome review. A trip is in the works for Tuesday. Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606
In the description area i missed sharing... her pictures are recent... they are spot on her... no surprises.
Nice review of a nice girl. A keeper for sure.
Rates?
Rates? Originally Posted by JayJohnson1990
I saw her today. Worth the drive
I'm glad you enjoyed her... I drive an hour and half to see her...one way. Says something... Told her to save me a "dance" this weekend lol.
Revisited her this weekend... just getting better every time... it wasn't just a fluke lol.
I've seen her multiple times. She's my go to girl n has an amazing GFE as well that ass is to die for that's for sure
Id be careful around her. (Staff edit)
[QUOTE=Bigdick5612;1063381982]I've seen her multiple times. She's my go to girl n has an amazing GFE as well that ass is to die for that's for sure[/QUOTE

(Staff edit)

Competing ad agencies?

elg…….
Competing ad agencies?

elg……. Originally Posted by elghund
Believe what you want i've seen her over 20 times. (Staff edit)
Believe what you want i've seen her over 20 times.(Staff edit) Originally Posted by NightGuy2010
Troll……..

elg….
shed look even hotter with a baby bump