Review: (Colombia) Review: Maria from LDV

Date: 6/2/2013
Name: Maria
Contact Info: Can be found at La Dolce Vita Cartagena (near the Hilton)
URL / Website: N/A
General Area: -
Activities: BBBJ, CFS, DFK
Session Length: 90
Fee: $150 usd
Hair Length and Color: Black hair to middle of back
Smoking Status: Smoker
Physical Description: Maria has only been at LDV about 2 weeks. She is about 5' 3" and 115 lbs. very firm all over with a c- cup and a terrific ass. Darker complexion with deep brown eyes. One of the loveliest smiles I've seen in Colombia. Very limited English, but we managed. She is originally from Medellin, but recently started school in Cartagena.
Recommendation: Yes
  • Asyut
  • 06-23-2013, 01:08 AM
Nice find! I am blessed with having a job that requires me to travel to Cartagena! The Dolce Vita - OMG!!! So many fine women in there!! OMG! Awesome! I stayed at the Hilton and they wanted $90 USD to bring in an Over Night Guest. So, I had to find some hotels in the city for hourly rates. I have to do some reviews for yawl. Found some nice Fuck Hotels too. Going back there again today! I met a sexy lady on www.colombiancupid.com and she is going to spend the day with me. :-) Some of the ladies on that website are Freelancers and others are serious about finding a husband. I met about 4 ladies from that website there in Cartagena. Going to try to meet two more this trip. However, I was able to find out some good information about the city and where to go on this website: http://colombia.adultsearch.com/cartagena/

You can not go wrong by going to those places mentioned on that website. However, I met a young lady in front of the Tu Candela Bar, took her to a hole in the wall hotel and we fucked for about three hours! Yes, all you have to do is walk down a street and you will find a superstar!

I have been to Bangkok, Amsterdam and Singapore...the prices are lower in Bangkok, but oooo weeee, the women in Cartagena are the finest. I have not been to Dominican Republic, Costa Rica or Brazil, but for me, Cartagena is the Spot!

Trying a new hotel this time. They only charge $40 for an Over Night Guest. I hope to be able to avoid this fee if all possible, but if not, I will have to negotiate this cost to my guest so that she can be more understanding and work with me on a fair price for her time.

I don't speak any Spanish. If you spoke some Spanish...OMG! You would be in Heaven!! Or Fucking your brains out everyday!!