I give up!!

In the last week I have been lied to by 2 different providers, drove 70 miles for nothing, had my time wasted twice, been promised things that did not happen. and paid for the privilege!

I always show up on time, freshly showered, never try to negotiate.

If I was interested in BS and drama I would be married!!

In these economic conditions, REALLY?!?

I'm out.
Dorkus_999
I understand the rant but details would be good so others know who to avoid.
Did you quit? Or are you still in the game? If the latter, for your next several sessions, stick with the consistent pleasers. Find ladies you like. Check their reviews. Set up appts ONLY with those who have 10 or 20+ reviews, all yes recommendations or maybe one "out of character" no. There are many who meet this criteria. Don't go out searching for diamonds in the rough. Forget BP. Do not consider the latest flavor of the month. If you want/need success now, stick with documented winners.
There's an economic condition?....just kidding dude....I don't know what providers this is in reference to or what area your driving to/from but stick with well reviewed/verified providers....a little research on this site alone will find you a dependable provider in pretty much any area of town you want.
That sucks! Sorry to hear about your troubles.
You must be new.

Shit happens bro.

I had an appointment set up for last night with one of our better known providers, that I made at least four days in advance. P411 sent and acknowledged, PMs passed back and forth...and the day of...I guess she just up and fucking forgot!

Oh well!! I'm not going to come on here and open a thread about it.

The ladies get burned...we get burned as well. It's just part of playing the game.

Deal with it.
I had an appointment set up for last night with one of our better known providers, that I made at least four days in advance. . Originally Posted by john353
How did you keep your interest in her for four days!

I'm impressed!!!
How did you keep your interest in her for four days!

I'm impressed!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Must have been one helluva avatar. Lol
Funny thing is...I still want to fuck her (among other things). LOL
Funny thing is...I still want to fuck her (among other things). LOL Originally Posted by john353
Lol...I know exactly what you mean....had something similar happen to me last week as well....Like you said, part of the game, just suck it up and move on.
That is why I avoid Backpage all the time.
You can't blame bp for everything
In the last week I have been lied to by 2 different providers, drove 70 miles for nothing, had my time wasted twice, been promised things that did not happen. and paid for the privilege!

If I was interested in BS and drama I would be married!!
Originally Posted by Dorkus_999
Sorry that happened to you. Maybe, since you're not married, you should ask the next provider to come to you. That way if she nc/ns at least you won't have wasted your time or gas. Oh yeah I do outcall...
He just needs to go.