Portable massage table

• 10-21-2013, 02:26 PM
Is a portable massage table sturdy enough for some sexual play. I guess my question is will this thing collapse with 2 people on it?
Yes

Though I guess it depends on the combined weight of the two people in question.
HAHAHA Ada...

I once did two other people and myself (actually on the table).... the table sure was a rockin but never fell down. *giggling*

~GN~
Yes massage tables are sturdy. That's what I use for my sessions and its fine.
  • 10-21-2013, 04:17 PM
I have some folding tables that make me nervous about putting plates of food on them so the thought of a foldable massage table makes me nervous. Thanks for the input.
Is a portable massage table sturdy enough for some sexual play. I guess my question is will this thing collapse with 2 people on it? Originally Posted by 77459
I'm not sure what you mean by portable table. Most standard tables can hold up to 500-600 pounds. I have never had sex on one, but I have performed body-to-body massage (which requires both people being fully on the table for most of the session) and never had any problems.
Reminds me of squirrels fucking on a tree branch, particularly the falling off part.
Reminds me of squirrels fucking on a tree branch, ...... Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
Damn. You got trees that big in your yard. Mine got taken in Ike.

300 lb. squirrels and all.