I Know I've Been Gone For a While, But Whatever Happened to Discretion?

Seriously, did Texas suddenly get very liberal (unlikely) or has the govt suddenly had a face lift??

Some of these ads I am seeing are extreeemely obvious. Back in my day (heh), it was all about the discretion and cleverly worded ads.

Has Houston changed that much in the past 3 1/2 years?
Yes.
Yes. Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Would you care to expand and provide any useful details?
No.
If you want to know how much it's changed since the days of yore, drop a note to our class historian, DEAR_JOHN.
I know what you mean. I saw an ad on Eccie the other day that was titled something like "cum fuck my 18 year old pussy" .... if I was vice, that would sound like a personal invitation for me to come over and bust her and check her ID at the same time.

BTW - if you are the same Victoria I remember it is great to see you back!
I know what you mean. I saw an ad on Eccie the other day that was titled something like "cum fuck my 18 year old pussy" .... if I was vice, that would sound like a personal invitation for me to come over and bust her and check her ID at the same time.

BTW - if you are the same Victoria I remember it is great to see you back! Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Exactly. I find it very odd. Even in London, where all this is legal - providers, spas and brothels are more discrete and higher class how they advertise!

And yes Brooke, I am pretty sure I am the one you remember as I was the only Victoria at the time. (And I remember you from here). Currently waiting on my provider status as we speak.
Seriously, did Texas suddenly get very liberal (unlikely) or has the govt suddenly had a face lift??

Some of these ads I am seeing are extreeemely obvious. Back in my day (heh), it was all about the discretion and cleverly worded ads.

Has Houston changed that much in the past 3 1/2 years? Originally Posted by Gothic Victoria
Hey, Victoria! Welcome back!

Things have changed a bit. Some providers are getting pretty blatant in their ads. Doesn't seem smart to me, unless you're trying to cast the widest net possible.
Yeah, I was looking on bp recently to see what's up and I was quite shocked!

Well, whatever I guess. Some chicas are either just stupid or don't care? It is nice here (London) bc you don't have to worry about these things, but even still you wouldn't post an ad that was like, "Hey, it's here, come and get it!"

Ah, well.

Anyhow, thanks for the greeting sir.
^^^^Unless your FS PSE BBBJCIMNQNS.....you should probably stay in London.
^^^^Unless your FS PSE BBBJCIMNQNS.....you should probably stay in London. Originally Posted by Russ38
Ha ha, exactly.
.... if I was vice..... Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Lol....no comment needed.
That isn't true about London. A menu is very normal there. It is less normal not to have one no matter what end of the spectrum you work on.

Brooke, I couldn't talk like that even in person.
I am talking more about the titles of these ads - come lick my pussy, I want to make you cum - etc etc etc.
Ok. Yeah...that is gross. It works for them! I can't even read that without cringing. I guess it is time for NetNanny for me.