EROS Providers / Info.

I travel a lot and will check out Eros ahead of time (for whatever city I'm headed to). I see some pretty damn hot providers on there that often times never come up on Eccie or even P411 for that matter...and since I can't get any intel on the provider in question I just don't bother to contact them.

Does anyone have intel on what a providers need to do to get a spot on Eros?
I know when it comes to hobbying there is a risk of many things and doing our due-diligence is critical.

It "appears" that P411 is the most trusted for both hobbyists and providers is Eros any different?

Thanks...
We do nothing but submit an ad within their guidelines and pay $100 bucks. That is it. There is no checking into us or screening done by Eros to ensure the lady in question is a legit provider.
Thanks BW...

and is that the same for P411? or are there more hoops for a girl to jump through to get on there?
Eros can ask for a gov't issued ID to "assure you're of legal age" but other than that it's exactly as BW has described it. However that's a lot of upkeep and funds to pull off a vice sting if that's what you're worried about. But bait and switches are a problem if you can't find them on eccie or p411. But neither of those are the end all when it comes to finding reviews. It just depends on what part of the country you are traveling to... try date check. It has the same vouching system and reviewing linking required by p411.
cool...thank you G..
In my area, Eros has alot of bogus ads, but alot of legit ads as well. I just run searches on google of pics that are posted and the phone numbers to sniff out the bogus ads. Then I cross reference people on TER, p411 or a couple of other sites to see if they have any review info out there.
I have had eros come to the US 2 times and they sent 1 to me in Costa rica.. Its more of a traveling companion.. 3 day min.. The web site is lefantasy.com. They also offer erotic vacations all over... The women are beautiful and its on the level.... I will do it again...
My experience with Eros before I found ECCIE was pretty bad, I did have several dates but about 50% were not the girl in the pix or had up sell or just poor service, did have some good times but not that good for the most part. Now if I can't find a review or 3 I just skip on to the next one. P411 is very good and so is ECCIE
I'm on Eros myself... I had to get verified on there in order to have a verified badge on my ad. However, I did link eccie to my ad so if anyone wanted to read my reviews, they could. I don't photoshop my pics, but I like to dress up in sexy clothes because I feel very confident that I look good. (-& I guess maybe that's why I always get asked if it is really me lol! I find it pretty funny because it is me. One thing I've learned in this biz is that you cannot let things get to your head. But going back to your question, I like Eros. Now if people would see that I am what I say I am it would be better... Goodluck and I'd go on eccie before like you're doing.